No announcement yet.

Shakur is the next big thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakur is the next big thing

This guy is truly special. Great IQ, power, speed, defense, and can fight at all ranges. I think we are witnessing the next Floyd Mayweather.

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    This guy is truly special. Great IQ, power, speed, is super sexy, defense, and can fight at all ranges. I think we are witnessing the next Floyd Mayweather.
    I agree with some of that

Comment

impressive win. knocking out a guy in a round that went the distance with Quigg. Quigg has good power and generally knocks out fighters of that level but couldn't get rid of Simion

Comment

He's more Ward than Mayweather

Comment

Devin haney is a better prospect, but yes Shakur is good, with ryan garcia last

Comment

Future world champ.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              He stops Garcia. 50/50 against Haney.

Comment

Maybe but what weight does he top out at? Too small now to garner much of a following I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  He's more Ward than Mayweather
                  Fun fact: Ward is his manager and Shakur Stevenson considers Ward his hero! Interesting twisting of fate!

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                    Don't be fooled by the flash, Shakur can do all the wasted movement too if he wanted. He's chooses to be more to the point.

We still have to see more to see who is better.

Comment

Working...
                    X