Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter With a Dramatic Knockout of Martin Bakole

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t see the fight but I’m hearing Bakole injured his shoulder. Did that seem like a factor?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      This was a upset?

Michael Hunter gave Uysk his toughest pro fight so far and he gassed but Hunter is a very Solid Fighter but this is no damn Upset

Somebody tried to make a name for themselves off of an American Fighter and got his ASS handed to him
      Briedis gave Usyk his toughest fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Briedis gave Usyk his toughest fight
        "ONE OF" I meant to post

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...-bowe-13408534

this is worth sparing a minute for, mcguigan laying the hype on for bakole earlier in the week
          Yeah Barry walked right into that one.

Comment

Bakolie learning that can't simply blitz someone just because they're smaller than him. Hunter is a very skilled boxer and this was never going to be the blow-out that some expected. Time to go back to the gym and vary the size of sparring opponents a bit

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              I didn’t see the fight but I’m hearing Bakole injured his shoulder. Did that seem like a factor?
              nah, he was already being lit up and was gassed badly after the first few rounds. looked like he wanted out, his corner basically refused to let him quit. he was hurting hunter every time he connected flush but he could never follow it up and land a combo, hunter boxed very well to be fair. bakole had no gameplan, no plan b, no gass tank and no heart. shame i thought he would be a good addition to the division..

Comment

Lol the ref got blasted trying to stop it

Comment

Damn, had $180 on the big fella. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    This was a upset?

Michael Hunter gave Uysk one of his toughest pro fight so far and he gassed but Hunter is a very Solid Fighter but this is no damn Upset

Somebody tried to make a name for themselves off of an American Fighter and got his ASS handed to him
                    hunter was a 3/1 underdog so yeah pretty big upset. and not sure how he gave usyk his toughest fight by winning a few early rounds, did you not bother to watch the ending of that fight because it was a horrible beating, the reff looked like he wanted hunter to die, luckily it hasnt affected him because he ate bombs tonight of a 260lb+ Congolese monster and always recovered well when he was hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Hunter did good in that fight
                      Exactly. Not as experienced and coming off a one year layoff & he gave Usyk a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X