No announcement yet.

It’s better for boxing if Jose Benavidez wins tmrw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s better for boxing if Jose Benavidez wins tmrw

Obviously we know who’s supposed to win but Crawfords popularity has peaked he will never be a ppv star. The guy is almost 32 and is only known among the hardcore fans. He has zero personality and no matter how good he is because he is good sometimes in boxing you need more than that.

Meanwhile Jose is younger has the potential to bring in the biggest fan base in boxing the brother of the youngest smw champ ever, speaks Spanish and can obviously fight too.

I don’t expect many to agree here because Crawford has more of his folks here than the other way around but Jose would have the fans were it matters.

Bottomline is Jose can be a star Crawford can’t and time is ticking with him.

War Benavidez!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would piss my pants if Crawford lost

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        I would piss my pants if Crawford lost
        Hahahaha

Of joy?

Comment

Why would it be better for boxing to have some classless low life cholo thug win the fight?

Comment

No. Benavidez isn't a good image for boxing. Low class wannabe gangster and has a crater face. Better suited to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Why would it be better for boxing to have some classless low life cholo thug win the fight?
              The same reason you thought is was ok to have some women beater illiterate low class wannabe ganstah be the face of boxing.

But I get it he’s not the right shade of brown for some folks

But love em or hate him he has potential to be bigger than boring wanna be ****** gangstah Crawford
              Last edited by kidbazooka; 10-13-2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

I love Benavidez and would be happy to see him pull off the upset tonight, but I'm not a fan of some the things I've seen from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                  I love Benavidez and would be happy to see him pull off the upset tonight, but I'm not a fan of some the things I've seen from him.
                  If you root for him then your ok in my book 👍

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    because people pay more atention to the broners of this world than the crawfords

Comment

Working...
                    X