Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd much rather see Whyte/Ortiz!

If Whyte fights Chisora it's purely financial reasons.... I think the PPV against Parker has changed his mentality from a contender looking for the toughest fights to a fighter only interested in the money fights. When I seen Whyte say to Chisora "I'm the A-side" I knew Whyte was changed..... don't blame him but that line is straight from Mayweather and Whyte isn't even elite level. Strange to hear that from a guy outside the top 5....

Comment

Why would people not want to see Whyte vs Ortiz for Whyte vs Chisora, when we've already seen Whyte Chisora?

I want to see Whyte vs Ortiz!

Comment

All you Eddie Sperm faithfuls, keep listening and believing that fraud!!!
        Lollllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Can anybody in the UK give a number of car dealerships Eddie Sperm owns in the Queenland, I see where ge is gifted and talented at, A CAR SALESMAN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            The only one who doesn’t want the fight is your bum self and Eddie Sperm
            The UK strikes again, coward fighters
            Matchroom Ducking Boxing
            Is anybody surprised, if you are, you are a complete idiot!!!!!!!!!!!
            Somebody ship Dildo Whyte a dog ASAP!!!!!!
            You are definitely going to get AJoke vs Dildo Whyte on April 13, they have to much in common
            All you Eddie Sperm faithfuls, keep listening and believing that fraud!!!
            Lollllllllllllllllllll
            Can anybody in the UK give a number of car dealerships Eddie Sperm owns in the Queenland, I see where ge is gifted and talented at, A CAR SALESMAN!!!!!!!
            I bet your parents biggest regret is the condom splitting. Stick on one post an naff off.

Comment

We will see. Perhaps Whyte and Hearn was using Luis Ortiz as a negotiation tactic and ploy at the bargaining table in order to get Chisora to sit down and negotiate in good faith and so far it looks like it just might have worked.

Comment

Eddie Sperm using Ortiz name to negotiate a 5% purse split for Chisora vs Dildo

Comment

I think many people want to see Whyte vs Ortiz instead of Chisora who got beaten up by Takam.

Comment

I know for a fact the Dillian Whyte and Luis Ortiz would be the easier fight to make because King Kong would practically fight Dillian Whyte for free. He is just grateful for the opportunity and wants another shot at the title that's all.

However, with washed up Dereck Chisora; It's a different story. All he wants is money at this point of his career. Since he realizes his career is on the decline, he is washed up and his skills are diminshing. Moreover his shot at another title is very slim to none.

Comment

ill take ANY pairing among these four. win-win for fight fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X