No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    Matchroom Ducking Boxing, with all the garbage fights that is being made by this promotional company, how can we believe this car salesman?
    I see what you did there .. very clever

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
      Haha, come on, the Cunningham reference is irrelevant. Anyone using that example is clueless. Any fighter can get dropped if they are wide open, square on and get caught flush with a huge shot. Fury will never get caught like that again.

Wilder got stopped as an amateur by a 5'11 Eastern European but that doesn't mean if he gets touched now he'll go down.
      At least that european guy was a HW. Cunningham is a CW. Since you are a boxing expert why don’t you remind everyone on this board how tall Mike Tyson is . Talk about irrelevant, what does height matter . And how tall is Cunningham? You make it sound like wilder a guy who is younger, taller , stronger and with longer reach than Cunningham will be impossible to fury. Talk to me on December 2nd or better yet when you know you shiiit.

Comment

What could please Wilder fans?

Comment

Nice to see one side making a genuine effort to put this together.

All the Wilder fools calling Hearn / Joshua out for not wanting the fight = total bs.

They are the ones who have been trying to have meetings, make offers, signing contracts etc.

Wilder and Finkel are the ones refusing to meet, saying "I'll never fight him" and so on, yet somehow they are the ones not making a sincere effort to do the deal.

Fight will happen because AJ will overpay Wilder because he wants Wilder's belt, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Absolute rubbish..... There s many black fighters I cheer on. Whilst you just cheer on any black fighter out of default because you're racially bias. Im sure u are well respected by the rest of the black Panthers on here, a real hero.
            lol...im caucasian....and i dont cheer on any black fighter....i think broner is one of the biggest clowns going

i just have respect for guys like floyd and ward....and i respect guys like cotto and jmm...and loma and kovalev....

meawnile you are the biggest gggroupie there is

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              It's embarrassing for the US. Once the kings of boxing and now all you have in the Kings division is a wild windmilling clown and you're all flocking to, hoping he can bring the HW crown.
              whats embarrassing is how the UK "HW king" is swerving the windmilling clown.....

most US HWs make a ton of money playing other sports

in the 90s lawrence taylor made 2 mil a year and was the best defensive player in the NFL...while holyfield tyson and bowe were making million on top of millions.....the landscape has shifted....done a 180......

theres nothing embarrassing about wilder or american fighters...meanwhile you have joe parker and lucas browne to cling to....

Comment

Your day of reckoning will be soon be coming wilder.
                You've talked big and brave And cursed not knowing what will be coming to you.
                You are going to be seriously smashed by Joshua and when it happens I'll be jumping for joy.
                Looking forward to seeing wilders legs go in different directions when Joshua cracks one on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  lol...im caucasian....and i dont cheer on any black fighter....i think broner is one of the biggest clowns going

i just have respect for guys like floyd and ward....and i respect guys like cotto and jmm...and loma and kovalev....

meawnile you are the biggest gggroupie there is
                  yeah and im the sultan of brunei...

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    Nice to see one side making a genuine effort to put this together.

All the Wilder fools calling Hearn / Joshua out for not wanting the fight = total bs.

They are the ones who have been trying to have meetings, make offers, signing contracts etc.

Wilder and Finkel are the ones refusing to meet, saying "I'll never fight him" and so on, yet somehow they are the ones not making a sincere effort to do the deal.

Fight will happen because AJ will overpay Wilder because he wants Wilder's belt, simple as that.
                    All those titles Eddie ***** bought AJoke, I wonder why he’s not putting a bid in for that green belt??????????

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KOs), reveals that his boxer is only interested in facing WBC heavyweight Deontay Wilder on April 13 of next year. Wilder is back in the ring on December 1, when he defends his title against undefeated Tyson Fury at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Total BS, will be more warm ups!

Comment

Working...
                      X