No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    So we got Joshua pleading for the fight to happen, and Wilder strutting around spouting about how it won’t happen.

Let’s face it dude, only one guy wants it. Your guy knows he’s beaten, and is squawking like a ***** every day about how the fight can’t happen, while AJ has signed a deal, put it under his nose, booked a stadium, tries to talk and negotiate, while Wilder shouts bull**** to newspapers.

It’s not surprising that Americans are not very discerning though, look at the moron you voted as your leader.

You are a nation of laughing stock

Brought to you by American innovations.

The electricity powering whatever system you're on. The display showing whatever OS you us. The GUI making that OS, even if it isn't American, convient. The peripherals controlling whatever system, and even the system itself because we did invent PCs, Smartphones, and game machines so...yeah...whatever you use to access the internet it's an American invention bubba.

I don't understand why you lot are not more appreciative. You buy our clothes, you use our toys, you play on our internet, you listen to our music and watch our films. You know what nation I have a hard time buying a coke in? Yeah, me neither. You can't get enough America in your life and yet we're the laughing stock?

Your ass couldn't go a single day without using some American inventions. If y'all could we wouldn't be the hegemony. Get of the capital tit and we have no power....but you'll go to starbucks, and you will be on netflix, and you will order from amazon, and you will buy your music from itunes because you can't get enough America. You loves America and really like seeing the Americanization of the entire planet. You help us spread it every single time your dumbass logs into Youtube.

What have you given the world? Given, not forced. From your nation not in conjunction with America. What have you sold that was bought by the people of this world of their own free will? Harry Potter? A bit of history?

The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      So we got Joshua pleading for the fight to happen, and Wilder strutting around spouting about how it won’t happen.

Let’s face it dude, only one guy wants it. Your guy knows he’s beaten, and is squawking like a ***** every day about how the fight can’t happen, while AJ has signed a deal, put it under his nose, booked a stadium, tries to talk and negotiate, while Wilder shouts bull**** to newspapers.

It’s not surprising that Americans are not very discerning though, look at the moron you voted as your leader.

You are a nation of laughing stock
      Quit making boxing discussions about nationalism you casual cuck troll. I'm the biggest and oldest Fury fan on NSB and I was born in the USA you little phaggot.

Keep politics out of boxing, oh wait, now I remember, you don't know a DAMN thing about boxing, that's why you never actually talk boxing here, a forum, for, wait for it.....boxing.

Red K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        So which heavyweight in the division can take a flush overhand right from Wilder, similar to the one Cunningham landed on Fury and not go down and likely to sleep?
        What has that got to do with anything I said?

Comment

• Joshua only wants wilder according to Eddie Hearn

But Eddie also said boxing fans want Chisora/Whyte over Ortiz/Whyte

So yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            At least that european guy was a HW. Cunningham is a CW. Since you are a boxing expert why don’t you remind everyone on this board how tall Mike Tyson is . Talk about irrelevant, what does height matter . And how tall is Cunningham? You make it sound like wilder a guy who is younger, taller , stronger and with longer reach than Cunningham will be impossible to fury. Talk to me on December 2nd or better yet when you know you shiiit.
            Hahahaha. Evgeny Romanov fought at 201lbs in the amateurs, as did Deontay. But yeah, I don't know my shiiit and you do.

Oh and Cunningham is 6'3. You're welcome.

But anyway, the point was more about Fury's style and how he's changed and adapted and doesn't get caught like that any more. Does that make sense?

Comment

• I'm a big aj fan and have followed his career since 2010, but I can't understand why he's naming wilder specifically and not saying he wants the winner of the wbc next, whomever that is

Comment

• Joshua does not reallt want Wilder, that much is obvious. Even if he did, it would be in Englan where Hearn owns the officials.

Comment

• I don't know if this guy is serious

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Brought to you by American innovations.

The electricity powering whatever system you're on. The display showing whatever OS you us. The GUI making that OS, even if it isn't American, convient. The peripherals controlling whatever system, and even the system itself because we did invent PCs, Smartphones, and game machines so...yeah...whatever you use to access the internet it's an American invention bubba.

I don't understand why you lot are not more appreciative. You buy our clothes, you use our toys, you play on our internet, you listen to our music and watch our films. You know what nation I have a hard time buying a coke in? Yeah, me neither. You can't get enough America in your life and yet we're the laughing stock?

Your ass couldn't go a single day without using some American inventions. If y'all could we wouldn't be the hegemony. Get of the capital tit and we have no power....but you'll go to starbucks, and you will be on netflix, and you will order from amazon, and you will buy your music from itunes because you can't get enough America. You loves America and really like seeing the Americanization of the entire planet. You help us spread it every single time your dumbass logs into Youtube.

What have you given the world? Given, not forced. From your nation not in conjunction with America. What have you sold that was bought by the people of this world of their own free will? Harry Potter? A bit of history?

The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth.
                    Considering the first electric programable computer was invented by the english along with things such as the telphone, photography, steam engine (what drove you countries growth), electric motor,electric telegraphs, radio and even cement (you use this for your building) UK did alot. The inventor of the wor wide web was also english so all of what you said above you can thank the english.

Also what language are you speaking and think in?

Lol this is the dumbest way to argue a country of colonists is the best. Also dumb considering these things where invented by individuals within the country and not the countries.

Also somewhat ironicly the toothbrush was apparently invented by the British.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                      Hahahaha. Evgeny Romanov fought at 201lbs in the amateurs, as did Deontay. But yeah, I don't know my shiiit and you do.

Oh and Cunningham is 6'3. You're welcome.

But anyway, the point was more about Fury's style and how he's changed and adapted and doesn't get caught like that any more. Does that make sense?
                      Cunningham is 6’3. But still a small guy. What’s difference does it matter what weight they fought at in amateurs? You might as well bring up some points when wilder fought in the golden gloves. You made a point of saying wilder got stopped by a 5’10 guy and I disagree as height doesn’t matter . So again wise ass please tell everyone on this board how tall mike Tyson ?

Comment

Working...
                      X