Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still doesn’t change the fact it was pure guesswork by boxing kingdom. They have no sources whatsoever.

On a side note, I actually think it’s a good move for Pac. I imagine we’re gonna get the Floyd rematch though😴😴

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Excited about this but wish this would have happened years ago. Thurman, Garcia, Porter, Spence.... So many options.

Well he said he only have three fights left.

Most likely a tune-up, and two fights with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        I lost respect for Pacquiao. I am officially leaving the Pac train!!
        They'll be happy to kick you out. 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Twelve (12) major world titles in Eight (8) different weight divisions. Flyweight to Light Middleweight (Super Welterweight).
          ok so we count lineal belts and that 150 fight vs Margarito?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Still doesn’t change the fact it was pure guesswork by boxing kingdom. They have no sources whatsoever.

On a side note, I actually think it’s a good move for Pac. I imagine we’re gonna get the Floyd rematch though����
            It’s been known for weeks. Pacquiao has a talkative entourage the size of a Hawaiian island

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Still doesn’t change the fact it was pure guesswork by boxing kingdom. They have no sources whatsoever.

On a side note, I actually think it’s a good move for Pac. I imagine we’re gonna get the Floyd rematch though😴😴
              Oh gotcha, thought you were saying Pacman to Haymon was just rumors at this point.....And I mean nothing has been confirmed yet, but multiple outlets are reporting this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Why would floyd fans have to root for Manny? That makes no sense.
                Because he is signed to haymon and they wash his and Floyd’s b all’s

Comment

• Welcome to the family.

Comment

• House of mirrors

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    So I guess he now had to beat up on women, assault someone, hold up a liquor store, and march in a BLM while downing a 40.
                    Not bad as shooting up a room full of innocent people, partaking in a skin head rally with other trailer garbage, and hanging out afterwards at one of the trailers which blows up cause of the meth lab.....it's not like, that bad

Comment

• I hope to god he doesn't waste his time fighting D-Level Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X