Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Khabib Was Very Unprofessional, Fine Will Be Huge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Khabib Was Very Unprofessional, Fine Will Be Huge

CONOR MCGREGOR'S return to UFC 229 ended in controversy last weekend as rival Khabib Nurmagomedov launched a disgraceful post-fight attack in the crowd. Khabib forced McGregor to submit in the fourth-round of their lightweight title match at the T-Mobile Arena. But he then stunned those watching on by launching himself out the cage and laying into McGregor's pal Dillon Danis in the audience.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I get what khabib did was wrong but he wasnt fighting fans he was fighting connors team that also fight and train year around nobody was really going to get hurt but technically what he did was wrong and he should be fined

Comment

Does Floyd think it was wrong for a guy to be unconscious on his feet from blows to the head but Floyd continued to make the guy fight In his dog house boxing antics?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
        I get what khabib did was wrong but he wasnt fighting fans he was fighting connors team that also fight and train year around nobody was really going to get hurt but technically what he did was wrong and he should be fined
        Soooooo...I guess fans arent in boxing crowds any longer say bud??? lol... There were REGULAR CITAZENS in the crowd smdh

Comment

What Khabib did was wrong, but I completely understand where he was coming from. All of the business crap about being unprofessional and hurting the brand doesn't mean much when you're seeing red. McGregor's antics were highly unprofessional and disrespectful, and Khabib clearly wanted to pay it all back, considering that McGregor pretty much got a slap on the wrist. The match wasn't good enough. Didn't get to beat him down and embarrass him enough. His team clearly felt the same way lol

Comment

Originally posted by OchoJulio View Post
            Soooooo...I guess fans arent in boxing crowds any longer say bud??? lol... There were REGULAR CITAZENS in the crowd smdh
            You can read bro, thats why your on this forum im sure kinda miss the point which is really simple he didnt attack fans the he wanted the connor coach and his team of course there are fans there duh

Regardless khabib was wrong and should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              CONOR MCGREGOR'S return to UFC 229 ended in controversy last weekend as rival Khabib Nurmagomedov launched a disgraceful post-fight attack in the crowd. Khabib forced McGregor to submit in the fourth-round of their lightweight title match at the T-Mobile Arena. But he then stunned those watching on by launching himself out the cage and laying into McGregor's pal Dillon Danis in the audience.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Khabib v Mayweather in the boxing ring

Comment

I don't fault Khabib at all for trying to beat the sh-t out of someone that denigrates his religion like that. However, he should've not put paying customers in jeopardy so I expect Nevada will fine and possibly suspend him.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                  Does Floyd think it was wrong for a guy to be unconscious on his feet from blows to the head but Floyd continued to make the guy fight In his dog house boxing antics?
                  I don't get your point.
                  What I take from this is that if even a guy with such low standards as Floyd's says it's wrong, it's damn sure wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I don't fault Khabib at all for trying to beat the sh-t out of someone that denigrates his religion like that. However, he should've not put paying customers in jeopardy so I expect Nevada will fine and possibly suspend him.
                    Very much my take on the thing... did Conor and crew deserve to be on the recieving end of some impromptu Dagestani justice? Absolutely. All involved were trained fighters and no weapons were involved. But Khabib shouldn't have gone after it with innocent bystanders present and should be punished accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X