Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez is one of the worst opponents in recent years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Its a bait thread because you want a reaction, people usually give it to you but hand your ass your daily L on NSB in return.

You talkin about that a Mayweather or Pacquiao would not fight this level of competition in their prime, thats a joke : Floyd fought Henry Bruseles in his prime when he initialy entered the #1. spot in the P4P in 2005, then beat Gatti -- thats like Crawford just entering the #1. seat in the P4P whooping Jeff Horn and Benavidez -- Nevermind that Crawford is already undisputed yet Floyd around 33 professional bouts had still not beat a Oscar De La Hoya, schools out CLOWN.
    Cool so that's 13 years since we've seen a similar mismatch and was Brussels ranked outside the top 30?

Comment

This Benavidez has a win over Count Dooku! Damn.

Comment

I don't get why a bonafide top 10 P4P fighter would take on an unknown opponent at this stage. Just don't get it. Even someone like Andre Berto would be better for the little name recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Shawn Porter is the welter I trust to fight the best and I partly think that’s because his rivals don’t think he’s that good.

Hard to excited about Crawford. Huge overwhelming favourite here and for most of his fights
          LOL true...Porter don't give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            LOL true...Porter don't give a ****
            I don’t even like his style but he’s my favourite welter.

I’ve literally only seen Crawford fight twice and won’t watch him again until he fights Spence, Thurman, Porter, or Garcia. What’s the point?

That division needs Shawn to just upset the apple cart. The others seem happy enough to play network politics

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              .... For a p4p level fighter. The guy isn't even ranked in the top 30. It's an absolute sham fight, even someone like wade was ranked way higher. Objectively it's one of the worst fights in recent years for an 'elite' fighter, although let me guess no doubt benavidez is 'underrated' or some ****. Can u imagine if pacquiao or mayweather fought someone like this in their prime, people would crucify them if they fought someone who wasn't top 5 let alone top 30.
              Then who is Crawford supposed to fight then? There's no one else. The Spence fight is going take a lot of back and forth of negotiations between their two rival promotional companies; Top Rank and the PBC. In addition, the two are fighting on rival networks as well; Showtime and ESPN. Getting that fight done will be very difficult. You see how long it is taking Joshua vs Wilder to get in the same ring together.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                I don't get why a bonafide top 10 P4P fighter would take on an unknown opponent at this stage. Just don't get it. Even someone like Andre Berto would be better for the little name recognition.
                Because they're with the same promoter and Crawford isn't fighting against a PBC welterweight unless it's a PPV fight.

Why is that so hard for people to understand

Comment

Benavidez jr is not under vada , Crawford could be in problemas

Comment

It's a very routine fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Cool so that's 13 years since we've seen a similar mismatch and was Brussels ranked outside the top 30?
                      All's I know is that Henry Bruseles never held any version of a world-title and stood less of shot at beating Floyd, compared to Benavidez, a young primed undefeated challenger.

We can talk about Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao in his prime, only facing real killers like : the great Thai Fahsan 3K Battery in 2004 at featherweight, after getting a draw with Juan Manuel Marquez in Pac's 38th professional fight when the Ring had him top five P4P.

Damn Jose Benavidez jr. just don't stack up to this Thai legend Fahsan 3K Battery.

Comment

Working...
                      X