No announcement yet.

Delicious karma for Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am just shaking my head right now at this thread.
    Crap fights never fall apart so they?

My favourite pet hate fight is still Gary Russell Jr vs Hyland. For a reported $1 million dollars I read. Russell would have fought Hyland if he was injecting roids directly into his ball sack.

Spence would have fought his last opponent even if they let him carry a billy club

Comment

If anything, Eddie Hearn should be enjoying this shit. He has just stolen a free title belt off one of his rivals and has given it to his own fighter. Shit, if anything Eddie Hearn is should be quite elated right about now!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Months of throwing salt on the Wilder-Fury fight saying it wouldn't happen. Even saying it wouldn't happen after the fight was made and announced. Now it's his fight that won't happen. So Andrade will pick up a vacant belt fighting a nobody in a fight nobody cares about.
        I think its the other way round cobra , saunders is a warren fighter and now saunders has no belt and warren has nothing to sell.
        As for hearn he now gets another fighter with another belt who can then be lined up for a golovkin , Jacobs or canelo fight.
        I'd be more worried about fury if i was you and you know he is as thick as thieves with saunders and wasn't fury not rushing in signing up for CBP vada the last week.
        Hearn promotes mega events in wembley stadium so i don't think he will lose much sleep with a small card in boston.
        The fury fight could collapse at any moment because fury is never stable.
        Beware for what you wish for cobra

Comment

lol@ the hearn cheerleaders all mad at motorcity "you are cheering for a fight being off"

the guy isnt rooting for the fight to get canceled....the fight has been/is canceled...hes just poining it out that hearn talked down fury/wilder yet one of his actual good fights cant even come off....hearn has made a mockery out of the one hw fight people care about ...its a bit of karma

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            That fight was already a tough sell in Boston. Now they'll be paying people to attend the fight.

But honestly I'm pissed this fight is off. This fight would've answered questions in the MW division
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Same. Demetrius gotta be pissed to. This was his big fight finally that moves him up in respect in boxing if he won or just gave a good account of himself.
            Lost the fight over a nasal spray but it is what it is. We needed clarity in the middleweight division but now it's an easy win for Andrade. That said, the card now looks ****ing awful. I'll have it run in the background as background music whilst I bash FIFA 19 online

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            It’s terrible news.

A perfect 50:50 fight is scrapped.

Let’s be honest about 90% of fights we watch are 80:20 at best.

I seek out the 50:50’s where ever I can see them.

Hearn dug his hand into DAZN’s pockets for this. But you’ll never see a Crawford’s fight against whoever at the weekend fall apart.

Such is boxing

Not that Hearn is blameless. Miller vs Adamek was 100:0 fight.
            Last time a **** fight was scrapped was Broner v Figueroa and instead, we got the hyper competitive and brilliant Broner v Vargas in April. More so than big personalities, this sport is built on compelling 50/50 fights

Comment

You definitely have a problem..it's beginning to seem like some 28 days later **** where this dislike just consumes you, rendering you unable to go a single day without posting something anti-hearn related.

The fact the guy in the wrong is promoted by the same man as as fury... Shares a close friendship with fury, a known drug taker and suspected PED cheat himself doesn't even come into the equation. That's a link id be worried about rather than hearns card going on without Saunders.
              It says alot that you're agreeing on a US card being **** now a UK scumbag of a person isnt headlining.

A thread Just for sweet karma for the white man who holds the majority of the cards currently in the division your man love wilder resides in.
              Ignore that the positives for him far outweigh the negatives.
              Ignore the fact that that there's a significant chance one of the main undercard attractions for wilder / Fury has just accepted an invitation on a Hearn PPV instead

Ignore it all... For sweet karma for the white man. Mmm....I love the smell of salty limey crackers in the morning.

Comment

It's perfect for Hearn, he just picked up a MW belt to use as leverage for big fights for Andrade.
                They weren't gonna sell many tickets anyway in Boston. Andrade is no Vinny Paz around these parts where people will fill a smaller arena to see him fight.

Andrade has some options now after he wins this belt. Jacob's vs Andrade for 2 titles sounds good to me

Comment

Bet your arse that if worst comes to worst.. and Andrade loses this fight, Hearn has options on kautondokwa ��

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    It's perfect for Hearn, he just picked up a MW belt to use as leverage for big fights for Andrade.
                    Don't be THAT confident Andrade wins. Andrade is pretty f#cking tarded. And this dude he's fighting can punch if nothing else. I ain't betting on an upset, but I wouldn't bet on Andrade not dropping the ball here either.

Randomly does Hearn got some option deal with this dude if he wins btw? I'd think he would, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Don't be THAT confident Andrade wins. Andrade is pretty f#cking tarded. And this dude he's fighting can punch if nothing else. I ain't betting on an upset, but I wouldn't bet on Andrade not dropping the ball here either.

Randomly does Hearn got some option deal with this dude if he wins btw? I'd think he would, but who knows.
                      Honestly I'm just assuming he wins obviously because I couldn't pick dude he is fighting out of a lineup lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X