No announcement yet.

Kell Brook says he hasn't agreed to a rehydration clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook says he hasn't agreed to a rehydration clause

Khan will do anything to avoid this fight. He knows he can’t recover from a loss to brook and it would be the defining moment of his career.

Comment

khan's team is being practical. me chun.

they need to do whatyever they can to protect a dude who came into boxing with a bad chin, and who has gotten rocked by dudes as light as 135 and by light punchers.

i expect some kind of a stipulation whereby brook is hurt a bit by the weight. and i don't expect it to matter. brook will batter khan. he'll take 2-3 rounds to adjust to the speed, like everybody else, and then he'll beat khan around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Khan will do anything to avoid this fight. He knows he can’t recover from a loss to brook and it would be the defining moment of his career.
        they should just take the fight and make whatever they can from this fight while it still has somewhat of a meaning to it. khan's act is done. everyone knows he's a fraud. the more time he waste the more money he's gonna end up losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post

khan's never really been one to duck and dodge. he's fought a slew of good fighters and big punchers. canelo is a much, much more dangerous guy than kell brook.

again, his team is being practical here. they've got a bit of leverage and they'll try and get an even playing field. as long as brook isn't dead in the water i won't have a ton of issues with it. khan's the smaller guy, at the end of his career, and he's taken vicious punishment.

i'd like for him to be able to talk in his 40's and 50's, wouldn't you?

Comment

"Khanivore" is obviously something gay

Comment

These are the two most embarrassing fighters in the sport right now. It’s absolutely pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                khan's never really been one to duck and dodge. he's fought a slew of good fighters and big punchers. canelo is a much, much more dangerous guy than kell brook.

again, his team is being practical here. they've got a bit of leverage and they'll try and get an even playing field. as long as brook isn't dead in the water i won't have a ton of issues with it. khan's the smaller guy, at the end of his career, and he's taken vicious punishment.

i'd like for him to be able to talk in his 40's and 50's, wouldn't you?

You think Khan will be able to talk in another 20 years? Its only going to get worse for him if he continues trying to fight top guys. Outside of Porter, the top guys are all big punchers at 147. Maybe he wont get highlight reeled like Canelo but he should consider hanging them up ready. I see another brutal stoppage loss in his future at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  You think Khan will be able to talk in another 20 years? Its only going to get worse for him if he continues trying to fight top guys. Outside of Porter, the top guys are all big punchers at 147. Maybe he wont get highlight reeled like Canelo but he should consider hanging them up ready. I see another brutal stoppage loss in his future at this rate.
                  Khan will be fine, it’s the guys with great chins who are in brutal wars that suffer. Khans only ever taken half a dozen big shots!

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

yeah, he will be able to talk in his 50's. surely it will be a limited pattern of speech, but the guy will be able to talk. his chin wasn't good enough for the sustained beatings, the ones that kill or seriously ruin fighters. when he was getting teed off on he often got stopped quickly. prescott, garcia, canelo didn't put a ton of leather on khan. they put quality leather on him and stopped him.

what khan has is a ton of incidents of serious trauma, getting wobbled, dropped, or knocked out. that will catch up. but he'll be talking at 50 unless he stays in boxing for several more years, and i woudn't worry about that. one or two more big fights, especially another knockout loss, and khan will retire. for some reaosn he thought he was going to get floyd and manny, i think that's one of the main reasons he is still around.

Comment

Working...
                    X