Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook says he hasn't agreed to a rehydration clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomato Khan should stick to fighting cooks.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
      Khan will be fine, it’s the guys with great chins who are in brutal wars that suffer. Khans only ever taken half a dozen big shots!
      He’s taken titanic shots and we’ve seen his head smash into the ground. i hope he’s fine and you may be right but he always loses in catastrophic/violent fashion.

I dont disagree with the both of you but it just seems hes nowhere near done. Maybe another loss does do it but it shouldnt get to that. I know he’ll be able to talk at 50, but he’s not doing himself any favors
      Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-09-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Brook should be jumping for joy and agreeing to Khans offer before he changes his mind. While Khan has a bit more options, we know Brook has intentionally limited his options by not fighting anyone of those guys at 154 and he cant go to 147 either with his built in weight killing excuse and his whole boxing life, hes been chasing Khan for a payday. As much as I cant stand Khan, Brook cant be a diva now cos it looks like his prayer is about to be answered. Put Khan to sleep and in a rematch, u can have more say. For now, shut up and jump at the fight asap.

Comment

Brook was walking around at around 180 when he signed for the GGG fight--welterweight doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Whether true or not I love the tweet!

Comment

Comment

lmao@"still thinks he’s a celebrity and in the Jungle rationing what I can eat??"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  khan's never really been one to duck and dodge. he's fought a slew of good fighters and big punchers. canelo is a much, much more dangerous guy than kell brook.

again, his team is being practical here. they've got a bit of leverage and they'll try and get an even playing field. as long as brook isn't dead in the water i won't have a ton of issues with it. khan's the smaller guy, at the end of his career, and he's taken vicious punishment.

i'd like for him to be able to talk in his 40's and 50's, wouldn't you?
                  true to a certain extent. he wont duck the BIG name fighters regardless of how good/dangerous they are because if he loses, he can bounce back on the excuses as to why he lost to them.

BUT he ducks the smaller name fighters such as brook. this is the biggest fight for khan at the moment. he's not getting floyd or manny but he doesnt want brook because brook is not a big enough name so losing to brook will really end khan's career.

brook is the only name left that people still want khan to fight. if khan loses then that's the end for him. this is why he's not in a rush to make this fight. he's gonna drag it out.

Comment

Good for Brook. Khan is a fuking puke. A damn chicken. First he won't fight unless Brook fights him at 147 which everyone knows is a weight it kills Brook to get down to. Now on top of that advantage he wants to limit how much weight Brook can gain after the weigh in. No other top big welterweight would put up with that so why should Brook? Khan has done nothing but struggle with his latest 50 to 1 underdog cherry pick. He doesn't deserve a big money fight. He has a big money fight for the taking with Brook but he is afraid to take it so he makes unreasonable demands as his excuse for curring out of a fight with Brook. Khan won't even attempt to avenge his defeats to Peterson, Prescott or Garcia who are all active welterweights who who love to rematch him. Before he quit Roach he was a decent fighter and brave. He has become a cherry picking chicken and his chin has been shattered so often and so hard that it's worse than ever. I hope he man's up and finally fights Brook so Brook can add another KO loss to Khan's record.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      khan's never really been one to duck and dodge. he's fought a slew of good fighters and big punchers. canelo is a much, much more dangerous guy than kell brook.

again, his team is being practical here. they've got a bit of leverage and they'll try and get an even playing field. as long as brook isn't dead in the water i won't have a ton of issues with it. khan's the smaller guy, at the end of his career, and he's taken vicious punishment.

i'd like for him to be able to talk in his 40's and 50's, wouldn't you?
                      He hasn’t been one to duck and dodge but that doesn’t mean he’s not petrified of losing to brook. Brook is his domestic rival he’s spoken and looked down on for years to lose to him would be too much for him to bear. I don’t agree with this rehydration clause bollocks Khan is just trying his luck because he knows brook almost killed himself making weight against Spence

Comment

Working...
                      X