Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just don't get why it's so hard for GGG fans to admit canelo won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't get why it's so hard for GGG fans to admit canelo won.

I mean they'll go and say this was canelo's best performance. He fought with will and determination. Made ggg change his style up because canelo stood his ground this time. Canelo looked good and proved he's an elite fighter.

These are ggg fans that are saying this. These same ggg fans not once said that ggg looked good in that fight.

After saying all that they will still go on and say ggg won a close fight.

I mean it's crazy.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    I mean they'll go and say this was canelo's best performance. He fought with will and determination. Made ggg change his style up because canelo stood his ground this time. Canelo looked good and proved he's an elite fighter.

These are ggg fans that are saying this. These same ggg fans not once said that ggg looked good in that fight.

After saying all that they will still go on and say ggg won a close fight.

I mean it's crazy.

Doesn't make sense to me.
    It's simple. Canelo fought a good fight showed determination and guts but he still lost. Notice that a majority of the vocal Canelo fans that got the official win for their guy rarely or never said anything complimentary about Golovkin. Its more like, Golovkin got slaughtered, beaten to a pulp etc. Just obvious nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      It's simple. Canelo fought a good fight showed determination and guts but he still lost. Notice that a majority of the vocal Canelo fans that got the official win for their guy rarely or never said anything complimentary about Golovkin. Its more like, Golovkin got slaughtered, beaten to a pulp etc. Just obvious nonsense.
      I was expecting ggg to look like ggg. He looked like fcking paulie malignaggi in there. How can we say anything complimentary about him? I mean even ggg fans can't find a good compliment for him about the way he fought. It's ridiculous.

HE STILL WON DOE

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        I was expecting ggg to look like ggg. He looked like fcking paulie malignaggi in there. How can we say anything complimentary about him? I mean even ggg fans can't find a good compliment for him about the way he fought. It's ridiculous.

HE STILL WON DOE
        I rest my case...

Comment

GGG looked like sht,

Khabib outboxes GGG at this point

Comment

Golovkin also did some great things in the fight, he actually showed he could also move and fight on the back foot. He made adjustments himself.

Comment

Same reason the same group of fans say

1-Jmm was on roids when he ko'd Manny so they need to fight again

2-Floyd didnt beat Manny he was robbed and had 1 arm and Floyd was on roids

3-Ward didnt beat Kovalev he robbed him and then hit him with 10000 low blows

They never give anyone credit because they are like little whores jumped c0ck to c0ck ..It is hilarious you see them start to slide to a new boxer when the old one starts having to fight better comp or looks unsuperhuman

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Same reason the same group of fans say

1-Jmm was on roids when he ko'd Manny so they need to fight again

2-Floyd didnt beat Manny he was robbed and had 1 arm and Floyd was on roids

3-Ward didnt beat Kovalev he robbed him and then hit him with 10000 low blows

They never give anyone credit because they are like little whores jumped c0ck to c0ck ..It is hilarious you see them start to slide to a new boxer when the old one starts having to fight better comp or looks unsuperhuman
                I see no connection between such groups. Don't know why you people keep making this association. I never see Pacboy, Spoon, etc., in any Golovkin thread. They obviously don't see GGG as another Manny to be a fan of.

Comment

Because when you score all 12 rounds you can’t give canelo more than 5.

Comment

I'm neither a fan of both, but I rooted for Canelo.

Canelo's victory was kind of deceptive. Things fans didn't expect to see happened, like Alvarez being able to stand his ground, fight in the middle of the ring without backing up. That was a surprise.

I also thought he won clearly. It should have been, at least, another draw when I rewatched the fight. Golovkin's jabs were solid, but they were not counted by the judges, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                    X