No announcement yet.

Is Beterbiev chinny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Beterbiev chinny?

He's been dropped by Jeff Page Jr, Callum Johnson and maybe more. Not really elite competition dropping him.

I've heard this phrase get thrown around for less.

Thoughts?

I say yes.

Comment

Johnson is a big puncher

Comment

No, that was a bigger guy that dropped him, and he hit him clean. Beterbeiv popped right back up and recovered quickly. Nothing about that looked chinny. As the man said, "Is boxing".

Comment

Johnson can punch, but Beterbiev is obviously not packing iron, I think he'll lose to elite fighters tbh

Comment

No, he didn't look seriously hurt and Johnson is a very strong puncher.

Comment

He obviously doesn't have an iron chin, but i don't think it's glass. Johnson can **** though.

He seemed quite easy to hit though. if a big puncher with better skills and timing than Johnson was in there, it might've been a different story

Comment

He looked pretty dazed to me, but Johnson can punch, and Beterbiev got the job done in style. Time will tell if there's truly something there other fighters can exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Johnson is a big puncher
                  Who has Johnson KO'd to be considered a big puncher?

Explain being dropped by Jeff Page Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    No, that was a bigger guy that dropped him, and he hit him clean. Beterbeiv popped right back up and recovered quickly. Nothing about that looked chinny. As the man said, "Is boxing".
                    Beterbiev was visibly wobbly. Johsons problem is he didn't throw another punch that was notable thereafter. He didn't hop on him or nothing, Just Let him fully recover.

Comment

Working...
                    X