Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Beterbiev chinny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over and over again we hear about Beterbiev not being Elite level... Over and over again he proves you wrong... Another chapter got closed last night...

He got floored, he got up, he fought back, he won in fashion... Up to the next one.. Simple really...

Comment

Yes. Any fighter who gets dropped or hurt is chinny.

Comment

Dropped at least 2x in 13 fights against low level opposition. Early signs of bad things to come. Just trying to soften the hurt for when he's actually stopped when he goes up in comp

Comment

He has a china chin by NSB standards but he gets the hope pass I guess.

Comment

Yes but with that Power he can MAKE anybody at 175 Chinny as well

I do think he needs to tighten up defensively and move his head more but I actually liked the versatility I seen from him Offensively showed more boxing skills than I thought he had but yeah the Defense needs work no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              Over and over again we hear about Beterbiev not being Elite level... Over and over again he proves you wrong... Another chapter got closed last night...

He got floored, he got up, he fought back, he won in fashion... Up to the next one.. Simple really...
              how does it prove you are elite by beating callum johnson?

Comment

Johnson took some big shots and did not go down so I think he has a better chin...it's just that Beterbiev power is crazy. Beterbiev was crap last night and of he fights like that again against the too dogs in the division he will get found out...he knows that he was relieved to get the win.

Comment

Working...
                X