Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder's Got Glass Chin; All Big Punchers Can't Take One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Tyson could take a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Ortiz is a big puncher who can hurt anybody he hits solidly. Wilder never went down. So yeah. He took the punches.
      Yea he took them ,buut its not like his chin is made of steel ,he was hurt several times in his carerre

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
        Eric molina had wilder doing the chicken dance also however wilder does seem to recover fairly quickly. You cant judge too much off the amatures not knowing how to ride a shot or cover up/tie somone up. Thats why its amatures. I think this will be a good fight.
        Listen I’m just poking here,Wilder will smoke Tyson boots but you talk of riding a shot, or tying up. When hurt Deontay does none of these things . Now I ask you go back to the 7th round and watch a boxer stand and do absolutely nothing for 45 seconds. No firing back, no holding, no parrying just doing an impression of an ancient Mummy with his hands out , sleep walking. The bell saved him and the referee could have easily stopped the fight. That was his last fight and 11 years into his pro career. The only difference then and now is that he punches harder and his legs have gained 7 fast twitch fibres

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          What a dumb ass

Wilder fans have the same IQ as Forrest Gump. Wilder kind of sounds like Gump too when he talks.
          He was joking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Listen I’m just poking here,Wilder will smoke Tyson boots but you talk of riding a shot, or tying up. When hurt Deontay does none of these things . Now I ask you go back to the 7th round and watch a boxer stand and do absolutely nothing for 45 seconds. No firing back, no holding, no parrying just doing an impression of an ancient Mummy with his hands out , sleep walking. The bell saved him and the referee could have easily stopped the fight. That was his last fight and 11 years into his pro career. The only difference then and now is that he punches harder and his legs have gained 7 fast twitch fibres
            No doubt about it he was going all david price on himself and bell saved him however to come out and re group and win from that does show he can recover fairly well. I highly doubt fury will ko him and will opt to out box him instead. Thats what makes this interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              Yea he took them ,buut its not like his chin is made of steel ,he was hurt several times in his carerre
              It's not made of steel but it's obviously not glass either.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                George Foreman was a powerful puncher and had a good chin. Mike Tyson was a powerful puncher and had a good chin. David Tua was a powerful puncher and had a good chin. Just saying.
                tua was a powerful zombie,how do u knock a zombie out?..foreman and Tyson both got ko'd at one point in their careers though

Comment

Even if he did have a glass chin (which he doesn't) Fury wouldn't have the power to hurt him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    tua was a powerful zombie,how do u knock a zombie out?..foreman and Tyson both got ko'd at one point in their careers though
                    Tyson and Foreman we're stopped by an accumulation of punishment. That's not what you world call a bad chin.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      What a dumb ass

Wilder fans have the same IQ as Forrest Gump. Wilder kind of sounds like Gump too when he talks.
                      You of all people shouldn’t mention Forest gump ,you squirrel eating nonce

Comment

Working...
                      X