Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
    You keep stating that Golovkin won, but you don't preface
    that statement by saying 'I believe' or 'In my opinion'.
    A sentence like "He won the first fight clearly and edged the
    second fight" should have been followed by an asterisk, at
    the very least.
    I think you can figure this one out. People on here know the official desisions. He even talks about the official decisions in the next sentence. Not really hard to understand he is talking about his opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      This guy just lied saying I said all kinds of things I didn’t. He is a liar and mentally unstable. And I’m dead serious about the mentally unstable, it is clear this guy has a few screws loose.

I typically don’t read anything he writes but noticed this one.
      I know. Motherfuker goes out of his way to misquote people and now he's been whining about something he actually said. I didn't take ***** out of context. That's exactly what he said and I accurately summarized the context. He's a fuking dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        I know. Motherfuker goes out of his way to misquote people and now he's been whining about something he actually said. I didn't take ***** out of context. That's exactly what he said and I accurately summarized the context. He's a fuking dummy.
        I don’t block, I tell him I don’t read any of his post. He is always replying to me and as many times as I say I don’t read his posts he replies back to me in long winded posts. This pattern continues.

He is not well in the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          GGG is ducking Charlo
          And Golovkin and Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            his posts should be followed by an apology
            Don't hold your breath..

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              I don’t read his posts directly because the guy is literally crazy but I do read yours so I read his.

Not one thing he said did I say. Notice he doesn’t have one quote? He is making up BS. But of course a man of your low intelligence would believe it.

LOL! Go ahead and tell yourself that I’m a loser. I know what I got. I’m not the one whose life is so worthless and pathetic that I’m trying to throw it all away by arranging a fight with an internet poster. SMH you are sad. But you are a bigot and a criminal so not shocking.
              Cause I'm a man and i back up everything I say!
              Only cowards run their mouth and not do anything about it but a real man backs up everything he says.
              Remember that!
              But of course you know nothing about that since you have no pride as a man and you're happy and content just running your mouth on here and disrespecting people cause you know you'll never back it up..
              That's the difference between you and me!
              I'm a real man! You're a coward!
              So don't bother replying. I'm done with you. You're worthless!

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                No I did not. I posted exactly what you said and the context in which it was said.

FACT: you are a liar

my reply of.....

..... well where do you think they would have fought, you dropkick?... in a grass hut, somewhere in Ghana?
                was NOT in response to this, and you know it you fkn liar.....

My point was that at the time GGG was more popular in Europe than in the US thus fighting in Europe was a very lucrative option.
                my reply does not flow on from your comment, it makes no sense at all..... it makes no sense, because your "context" is not what I replied to, and you know it

FACT: racism does not require " context "..... so, why did you feel the need to paint a picture?

you are a bullshlt artist

I am in your sig because of your childish desperation

Comment

• SPOT QUIZ:

guess who has.....

1) no titles
                  2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
                  3) no P4P #1 spot
                  4) no signature win on his resume'
                  5) no pride
                  6) egg on his face
                  7) lumps on his face

the winner gets a free gif

Comment

• Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision.....

Comment

• Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

" Canelo's title "

Comment

Working...
                      X