No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about fat boy Lemieux? ( I being a Canadian knobhead ),
    Getting on BILLIE JOE SAUNDERS being a drug cheat but he didn’t get on Canelo cos he thought he was fighting him, and now he isn’t !
    **** off you bellend

Comment

• Mate ,
      Do you really hand on heart think Canelo won both fights ?
      Forget about the draw for the first one.
      Do you honestly think he won the fights?
      I have only just come onboard to boxingscene and seen ur hating of GGG and his supposed resume.
      I am a massive GGG fan and think Canelo got a draw the first fight.
      But second fight I think GGG did enough for a draw.
      No?
      What’s ur thoughts on the tainted meat scenario?
      My favourite fighter is BJS but I can’t get over this nasal spray drug he has supposedly been using?
      He lost to Arthur arkotov or whatever his name is!
      So come on man be objective and tell me the truth.

Comment

• U must be a septic tank with the trump being ur president

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Thats asinine. Marquez couldn't hurt Paquiao until he put him to sleep sleep.

Its boxing, both guys can bang. It just takes one shot you dont see coming, and either of them could be asleep.

Even the legendary chin known as Antonio Margarito had his chin cracked.

They have also been good fights as a boxing fan. They are not decided. Just like the JMM vs Pacman fights.

Yes the consensus is GGG won twice, and didn't get the decision.

The fights are entertaining, and there is the possibility for an explosive knockout from either man.

Both fights played out differently as they are evenly enough matched that they are relying on strategic difference to try and win.

Thats what makes me love boxing, watching fighter adapt, show off difference facets of their skill set when confronted with something new.

Why wouldn't anyone want to see it again, unless they are sour about the scoring, or are worried that their guy will lose decisively the next time out.

For all the Hyperbole that floats around this form. Their last fight was the best PPV fight was have had in years. It lived up to the hype. It was a great action fight. Great tactical fight. It was the sweet science.
          How many knockdowns were their in the 4 fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            How many knockdowns were their in the 4 fights?
            A lot, and how many of them were Manny, until he got put to sleep. The common sense opinion was Marquez was the better boxer, but he didnt have the power to put Manny down.

Just because Marquez was chinnier than Canelo or GGG doesn't make the point any less valid.

It only takes one shot you aren't ready for, especially with guys who hit as hard as they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              A lot, and how many of them were Manny, until he got put to sleep. The common sense opinion was Marquez was the better boxer, but he didnt have the power to put Manny down.

Just because Marquez was chinnier than Canelo or GGG doesn't make the point any less valid.

It only takes one shot you aren't ready for, especially with guys who hit as hard as they do.
              So therefore they were able to hurt each other at some point in time during their 4 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                Canelo has been ducking Charlo for years and literally asked for permission to avoid fighting Charlo so he can fight Rocky Felding. GGG wants to fight Canelo next and yet he's the one doing the ducking.

Canelo is a PUTO
                Bring one single article where Canelo pay step aside money to avoid charlo. Unlike Cotto who paid GGG three times. Otherwise you’re the PUTOrican butt hurt in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
                  Agreed. The reality is Canelo exposed him to be nothing more than a one dimensional, prototypical, bully. Kovalev got exposed by Ward the same way. Each time the more we’ll rounded boxer won more convincingly. If they fought again Canelo would continue to improve, exposing more holes in the fake killers game. Funny how his vaunted power was turned into nothing more than a silent fart.
                  WTF are you talking about do we need to play a gif of Richie Cunningham walking on weak ankles at the end of the tenth round of the rematch. PEDnelo was ready to go but GGG didn't attack at the beginning of the 11th round and the ko opportunity passed.

You need to breath or you will suffocate while tossing PEDnelo's salad.......

Comment

• I don't blame Golovkin for feeling the way he does. Why does he have to go through all this red tape just to get another shot at Canelo; A fight in which most boxing fans thought he won?

The WBC should take a hands off or laissez-faire approach when it comes to this fight. Alvarez shouldn't be told who he can or cannot fight.

That decision should be one which is left entire to himself. Not the WBC's president Mauricio Sulaiman. It's no wonder HBO is getting out of the sport. It has a bad image among casual fans. The sport has become too corrupt and political over the years.

Comment

• I am respect Canelo, but to refer to him as a three division champion if he wins is ludicrous, just a joke, I really hope that's not the reason Canelo is agreeing to do this.

As for GGG.

STFU, you had two cracks at Canelo and could not produce a big drama show, and now, the WBC has ordered you to take on a real drama show.

If GGG is about boxing, and the fans, and his legacy, he will take by far the toughest fight out there for him at 160.

Honestly, he looks soft, he looks like a guy that spent a career fighting pumped up mandatories, and now that he actually has to compete, he is crying.

I never thought I would say this, but GGG is soft.

Comment

Working...
                      X