No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    so you assume that they wont work together for this fight? like hbo and showtime did?

money talks

unless its Aj hell take less money to fight at home in the uk
    When you are averaging around $25million per fight, plus god knows how much on top for network deals, sponsorships and endorsements, you don't need to chase after money. The money comes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      When you are averaging around $25million per fight, plus god knows how much on top for network deals, sponsorships and endorsements, you don't need to chase after money. The money comes to you.
      here are the excuses......

so you have nothing else to say about them working together like hbo/showtime?

sit down son

Comment

here are the excuses......

so you have nothing else to say about them working together like hbo/showtime?

sit down son
        Did Finkel have anything to say to Hearn about working together, like HBO/Showtime?

Or was he cancelling meetings and making statements on social media saying he wouldn't talk to Hearn about anything?

Comment

Did Finkel have anything to say to Hearn about working together, like HBO/Showtime?

Or was he cancelling meetings and making statements on social media saying he wouldn't talk to Hearn about anything?
          idk they dont negotiate in the media when they talk about stuff like that....

all I said that it can happen and you know this

Comment

Wilder is the biggest joke in boxing.
            He was green with envy when he saw AJ dismantle Klitschko,
            the guy he ducked like a plague.
            "I WANT JOSHUA!" screamed the clown.
            "It's not about the money!"
            Turned out he's greedy as f%K and wanted retirement money.
            $15 mil for a shot at 3 titles and the clown said no.
            This sport is f*kd.

Comment

When you are averaging around $25million per fight
              What evidence is there that he's averaging $25 million per fight other than Hearn saying so?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Mr "I want 50-50" and his manager mrs "no meeting" have been found out.

They don't want meetings, they don't respond to contracts, they don't want to talk

yet claim AJ is ducking.

Only an absolute mental ****** would still believe AJ ducked these fools
                I remember when LacedUp was one of my Fury Faithful lieutenants, always by my side announcing to the world that Fury is the chosen one, and sending his critics into the abyss.

Now LacedUp spends his time posting about AJ and Wilder. My, how the mighty have fallen.

Comment

idk they dont negotiate in the media when they talk about stuff like that....

all I said that it can happen and you know this
                  It can't happen if people won't talk to each other about it.

But whatever, Hearn didn't find out about BT until after he'd turned down the offer. The reason he turned it down was that AJ wanted home advantage for himself, instead of giving it to Wilder. And when you are making as much money as AJ makes at home, you can afford to take decisions like that.

Comment

AJ: "Give me 50 million, I'll fight tomorrow"

Wilder's team: "here's 50 million"

AJ's team: "prove it, we wanna see the funds"

Wilders team shows proof:

AJ and his team afterwards: "BT? B fckn T? You know AJ can only fight on Sky in the UK!"

Wilder's team: "Yeah, we know that .... hey everybody lookee here .. Hearn and AJ are ducking the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      hearn should pay you for as hard as youre trying to push his agenda
                      That would actually be nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X