Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    He just fought Wilder, why would he be scared of Shyte? Why did Shyte avoid the purse bid for the WBC eliminator and fight Parker instead?
    For more money and I’m pretty sure it made him the wbo number 1 contender.

Comment

What Wilder fans need to realize. Breazeale vs Molina was the final eliminator for the WBC title.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        this is a lie.

Whyte said yes if it was for a guaranteed next shot at Wilder.

You lie every single day.
        What you wrote didn't contradict what I wrote. I wrote that Whyte pulled out of the final eliminator. You responded with an excuse for why he pulled out. Why he pulled out doesn't mean I'm lying that he pulled out. You're so stupid you actually confirmed my statement that he pulled out.

There was a final eliminator ordered. Fact. Whyte agreed to participate, knowing full well Breazeale was an existing mandatory. Fact. Whyte found out his opponent would be King Kong and then refused to participate. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          You forgot to mention it was for the second mandatory, behind a mandatory that isn't even likely to happen in 2019
          You forgot to mention that Whyte knew that when he accepted the final eliminator and only pulled out once he found out King Kong would be the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            yeah these guys make up arguments that doent exist, I wish dillian whyte and his fan base were this serious about fighting Ortiz when he was ordered by the WBC instead of all the crying they did.... surely they could have went to a purse bid and got the fight done then...
            Ortiz declined a July 28th fight and already scheduled O2 arena date..said he wasn't ready ,you know whats funny about that ?

Ortiz fought on that same day against Razvan Cojanu while Whyte fought Parker.....lol

Speaking of making things up ?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Dillian Whyte tells Ortiz to scap thought of fighting on a under card, tells Ortiz to man up and accept to fight him Dec 22 headlining O2 arena PPV instead of Chisora. Whyte said he will get Hearn to send Ortiz a contract.

Good fight. I would watch that. What a Christmas that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                You forgot to mention that Whyte knew that when he accepted the final eliminator and only pulled out once he found out King Kong would be the opponent.
                You forgot to mention Whyte fought Parker instead in a much biger PPV fight. You also forgot to mention Whyte offered Otriz a fight but Ortiz priced himself out and said he wouldn't be ready in time but ended up fighting on the date Whyte offered anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  forgot to mention Whyte offered Otriz a fight but Ortiz priced himself out
                  The fight was ordered as a final eliminator. Impossible to price yourself out. If you don't make a deal, you go to a purse bid. This is very simple standard stuff. The fact that you're not aware of this shows you have no idea how boxing works.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Ortiz declined a July 28th fight and already scheduled O2 arena date..said he wasn't ready ,you know whats funny about that ?

Ortiz fought on that same day against Razvan Cojanu while Whyte fought Parker.....lol

Speaking of making things up ?
                    you, hearn whyte and the rest of these fanatics cried about how unfair the WBC was when the fight was ordered and wont even call your guy out for lying about Ortiz pricing himself out of a fight that could have went to a purse bid. at what point will you guys stop? all of this over a pair of decent fighters

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      What you wrote didn't contradict what I wrote. I wrote that Whyte pulled out of the final eliminator. You responded with an excuse for why he pulled out. Why he pulled out doesn't mean I'm lying that he pulled out. You're so stupid you actually confirmed my statement that he pulled out.

There was a final eliminator ordered. Fact. Whyte agreed to participate, knowing full well Breazeale was an existing mandatory. Fact. Whyte found out his opponent would be King Kong and then refused to participate. Fact.
                      they just cant accept the truth they will make up a lie n ignore the truth just to make themselves comfortable. the fact that they ran with whyte saying Ortiz priced himself out proved they are not real fans. these were the same guys crying when the WBC ordered Ortiz whyte; there is no way to price yourself out in that situation being it was mandated by the WBC as a final eliminator and would have went to purse bid if that was the case.
                      Last edited by uppercut510; 10-05-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X