Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Big balls from Whyte, let's see what excuses Ortiz use this time.
    Haymon won't let Ortiz leave.

If Whyte slaps the **** out of him there goes one of Wilders protectors.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      You dont think Hearn would petition this fight to be for second mandatory? Of course he would... And the WBC would oblige as it clears the whole situation up of everyone moaning.

If this fight gets made.. it's absolutely made a final eliminator for second mandatory purely by virtue of their rankings in the WBC
      you guys crack me up, always acting like business really suits you as a fan; that's a good azz fight! to hell with hearn and promoters getting in the way of fights we want to see. the bottom line is; the fight was available and hearn and whytes fans cried to the WBC and ducked the fight. For whyte to come back and say Ortiz ducked him and asked for too much money is a complete lie and continues the legacy of lies and contradictions coming from hearn and his stable. Whyte also has the chance to fight breazealle and become Wilders Mandatory but he wont do it. Yes I understand hearn is a business man but im tired of politics I just want to see good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Haymon won't let Ortiz leave.

If Whyte slaps the **** out of him there goes one of Wilders protectors.
        the WBC ordered Ortiz Whyte and you all defended him and hearn crying themselves out of the fight. now you are defending this LIE that Ortiz asked for too much money. HOW N THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE WITH A PURSE BID?????? lol go ahead and post your political excuse and flip it all on Ortiz and haymon so I can laugh. eddie pays you to do this, come with it your a pro!

Comment

Come on Ortiz don't be shy u were happy to come here to fight dave allen.

Comment

lets get it oan

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I'm sure some people will claim it has to be in america.
              The fight was ordered as a final eliminator. Want the fight in the UK or US? Win the purse bid. No excuses. Ortiz said yes. Whyte refused and pulled out.

Comment

Obviously it should be in the UK. Whyte is a bigger name there than Ortiz is in America. Much more money for a main event versus fighting on an undercard too.

Comment

Comment

I like whyte/chisora 2 or whyte/ortiz for december.

I won't be buying frampton/warrington that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Ortiz aint taking any serious fights. You scroll through his entire record and you can see that.

Whte on the other hand, whether you like him or not, takes tough fight and doesnt give a crap.
                      He just fought Wilder this year

Comment

Working...
                      X