Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay now that all the press sh^t is over who you got...Wilder or Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay now that all the press sh^t is over who you got...Wilder or Fury?

Not gonna bs I'm still super split on this fight cuz I got no clue what version of Fury will show up on fight night. I definitely feel like 2015 Fury boxes circles around Wilder & barely gets touched.

Its 2018 doe. And all that time out of the ring, out of shape & questions about how focused is he realllllllly have me leaning towards we won't be seeing that guy again or not in 2 months anyway. And if there's not enough of that guy left if Wilder touches him in 36 minutes or less he's got a great shot at taking Fury out.

What say you (*in Richard Dwyer voice*) my brothers & sissies?
    Wilder KO 1-4
    5.00%
    Wilder KO 5-8
    45.00%
    Wilder KO 9-12
    20.00%
    Wilder Wu12
    0.00%
    Wilder Wm12/Ws12
    0.00%
    Fury KO 1-4
    0.00%
    Fury KO 5-8
    2.50%
    Fury KO 9-12
    10.00%
    Fury Wu12
    10.00%
    Fury Wm12/Ws12
    7.50%

I got it as a 50/50 since I think both guys come out and surprise us with things they’ve never really shown us. I expect wilder to rely on his jab like he did in the Am’s and keep it on the outside and I can see fury trying to get his massive frame on the inside.

Comment

I got Wilder because I don't think that Fury is the same fighter as before...but I'm still rooting for Fury

Comment

I think based on the presser that Fury will be at his best. He seemed as confident and relaxed as he used to be...and looked to be having fun. I think he genuinely believes he is under Wilders skin...and at times it looked that way...but Wilder is the consummate professional in terms of doing what he does...which is believe in his power enough to get guys out of there. Fury will last a while but he will tire...and as per script...Wilder will take him out between 7 and 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Not gonna bs I'm still super split on this fight cuz I got no clue what version of Fury will show up on fight night. I definitely feel like 2015 Fury boxes circles around Wilder & barely gets touched.

Its 2018 doe. And all that time out of the ring, out of shape & questions about how focused is he realllllllly have me leaning towards we won't be seeing that guy again or not in 2 months anyway. And if there's not enough of that guy left if Wilder touches him in 36 minutes or less he's got a great shot at taking Fury out.

What say you (*in Richard Dwyer voice*) my brothers & sissies?
          I just ROFLed lol HAHA what's Dwyer pick by the way?

I was worried about Fury's state of mind, but the way he was in control, calm and collective convince me that he found at least a bit of his mind back, you don't go through all that press circus being hurt mentally.

What I still question is Fury's shape and desire to win on fight night being out of the game.
          I think Fury came back to be on the big stage and share his story, that's what seems to be truly important to him, I dunno if he truly wants to get that belt and win.

So I'm still picking D by late stoppage.

Comment

Sadly I have Wilder by KO mid fight, still dont think Fury is at the level he was prior to spell of inactivity.

Comment

I said months ago that Fury will never be able to get back to the kind of form he had once. I'm sticking with that.
              Actual respect for trimming down and making us want to believe. He's such a good salesmen. But, he's gonna look really awkward when he gets folded.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I just ROFLed lol HAHA what's Dwyer pick by the way?
                LMFAO I love that dude. I wish he did audio books. Dude gots a fantastic voice...but his boxing choices...uuuuuhhhhh not so much. Solid breakdowns doe.

His last pick was the under 11.5 & GGG to win for the hedge hahahahaha.

I've never seen a dude miss so many hedge bets in the life. Ain't seen nobody who makes so many hedge bets in my life either, but his bet + hedge bet whiff ratio is amazing. Pretty much if you bet what he's betting against I think you'd be a millionaire inside of 8 weeks.

And nah he hasn't made a pick that I'm aware of.

What I still question is Fury's shape and desire to win on fight night being out of the game.
                I think Fury came back to be on the big stage and share his story, that's what seems to be truly important to him, I dunno if he truly wants to get that belt and win.
                Yea I'm questioning his motivation & his readiness for a fight on this level. I think he needed a real fight beyond those 2 dummy bs sparring session type fights he had. I think those fights did nothing for him. I think he needed a fight vs a David Price at a minimum. Get someone in there who is gonna try to win & has some ability TO win if you aren't taking things seriously or you make a mistake. I can't believe not having a real fight for 3 years now is gonna do him much good in this Wilder fight.

Comment

Easy fight for Wilder, expecting a KO win around the 9/10th round, best time to fight Fury before he gets going. Wilder would probably have a little bit of issue in the first few rounds but after that the take over once Fury gets tired.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Sadly I have Wilder by KO mid fight, still dont think Fury is at the level he was prior to spell of inactivity.
                    I'm less concerned about the inactivity than the effects of cocaine and obesity on the heart. People can do what he did and go back to having a normal life. But, for a boxer, losing even a few percent of your capacity can be a game changer. It's like wear and tear on an engine. The average guy won't notice it on his drive to work but a race driver certainly would.

Comment

Working...
                    X