Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell wasn't Bowe arrested for attacking Donald at the press conference?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell wasn't Bowe arrested for attacking Donald at the press conference?

Not even suspended.....I can't see any fighter today get away with something like this at a press conference. Imagine Wilder doing this to Fury. The fight would be canceled and Wilder arrested.

This was not some fake stuff to hype the fight, Bowe was not playing. The good ol' 90s.

That's a big left-right sucker punch combination. Donald had a good chin lol

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 10-05-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

That was back in the 1990s. The good ole days of boxing; When boxing was mainstream. I missed those days. I love the nostalgia of the time when boxing was a mainstream sport back in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        That was back in the 1990s. The good ole days of boxing; When boxing was mainstream. I missed those days. I love the nostalgia of the time when boxing was a mainstream sport back in the states.
        Exactly, I miss all the fight party’s my pops used to have every time there was a big PPV fight.

Yeah but back to the subject, that’s when boxing was still a mans sport and before all of the puss ifying of popular media and society as a whole.

Comment

lol well damn.

Comment

Thats the 90's for you. But thats nothing...go back to the 60's pressers & you'll see "Gator" Ramos stab a mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              that was from a movie, it wasnt real

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                that was from a movie, it wasnt real
                Next you’ll be telling me that Rocky didn’t beat up Thunderlips

Comment

Damn, Bowe was an @-hole. That was a disgusting thing to do. He deserved jail time for that. Good thing Lennox never got a hold of him.

Comment

Lmfao that hook was scary real question is how tf did dude survive that shyt

Comment

Working...
                    X