I'm gonna be honest I think Tyson Fury is slicker than Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I’m gonna sig this.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BattlingNelson again."

Comment

This place has gone to complete ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I love it when trolls here try to actually talk boxing and expose their complete lack of knowledge of the science.
        I said months ago that Fury will never be able to get back to the kind of form he had once. I'm sticking with that.
        Actual respect for trimming down and making us want to believe. He's such a good salesmen. But, he's gonna look really awkward when he gets folded.
        Oh wow look at that. I'm a troll with a complete lack of knowledge of the science, and yet I was 100% right about everything that happened in this fight and you were absolutely wrong.

Isn't that funny?

Maybe you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about there chief.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          There's no question.

Tyson "2 fast" Fury is the pinnacle of a fighter. We have never had, and never will have another demi god like him. Boxing's Achilles. Sweet Pea in Goliaths body.

Wilder is about to get ruined, physically and mentally. Jump on the bandwagon now folks, Fury will retire undefeated and with many scalps of pretenders and gate keepers on his belt.
          Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          The perfect specimen. A true complete fighter. No real flaws inside the ring. A thousand years from now, civilizations will speak of Fury alongside names like Achilles, Hercules, general Patton, and Goku. Only once in several millennia are we as humans blessed to have a demi god of Furys stature born among us, to represent the best our human race has to offer, to compete in mortal combat, the sport of kings.

Zeus himself would fall to Fury. Mortals like Wilder have no chance. Spirited men of courage, real lions will all fall short at the hands of Tyson Fury.

Comment

For his size Ali was not that "slick". In his prime he wasn't even big enough to fight at heavyweight and by the time he was, he was a shell.

Then when you compare him to modern fighters of the same size (cruisers and bigger LHWs) he doesn't look particularly fast either.

Nostalgia is powerful. You still meet people who think Bruce Lee would beat everyone in the UFC with "2-inch deathstrikes". Of course I'm not saying Ali wasn't the real deal, but people get carried away thinking his body could handle the modern HW division. He didn't transcend physics and medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Look at this guy. He fights flawlessly on top of being one of the biggest mother****ers with the longest reach you've ever seen.

Tyson Fury vs Prime Muhammad Ali, I would have to pick fury.

I'm not trolling, that's where my money would go.

Tyson fury is one of the best boxers I've ever seen.

Comment

LMAO, Tyson clearly beat Wilder but don't push it. Ali is several levels above Any heavyweight.

Comment

uhmmmmmmm, no.

Comment

I love it when trolls here try to actually talk boxing and expose their complete lack of knowledge of the science.
                    Haha.

Egg on your fat, ugly face.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                      you won't show your face here for weeks after the fight. Wilder is going to cave fury's face in.
                      ..... ..... .......

Comment

Working...
                      X