I'm gonna be honest I think Tyson Fury is slicker than Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumpity bump

Comment

Tyson moves great for heavyweight his size but cmon Ali footwork is debatable the greatest we ever seen. In his prime he was so fast and swift Fury feet are not that fast or swift.

Comment

I agree with op. Throught Ali's career he never onced upercut himself the way tyson fury so flawlessly did

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          Tyson moves great for heavyweight his size but cmon Ali footwork is debatable the greatest we ever seen. In his prime he was so fast and swift Fury feet are not that fast or swift.
          Fury still gets hit less than ali.

All the advantages ali has over fury, fury overshadows them all with his humongous length and size. That's why I would pick fury over ali if they fought tomorrow.

We have never seen a fighter this big box this beautifully or move so slick.
          Last edited by llll; 06-16-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            The perfect specimen. A true complete fighter. No real flaws inside the ring. A thousand years from now, civilizations will speak of Fury alongside names like Achilles, Hercules, general Patton, and Goku. Only once in several millennia are we as humans blessed to have a demi god of Furys stature born among us, to represent the best our human race has to offer, to compete in mortal combat, the sport of kings.

Zeus himself would fall to Fury. Mortals like Wilder have no chance. Spirited men of courage, real lions will all fall short at the hands of Tyson Fury.

After reading this diatribe I can say that absolutely and unequivically we are in the End of Days. Watch the skies for the Anti-Christ to appear along with Lucifer and his minions.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Look at this guy. He fights flawlessly on top of being one of the biggest mother****ers with the longest reach you've ever seen.

Tyson Fury vs Prime Muhammad Ali, I would have to pick fury.

I'm not trolling, that's where my money would go.

Tyson fury is one of the best boxers I've ever seen.

Take a long look at Ali’s opponents, compare to Fury’s opponents and then get back to us.

Comment

Lmbo. No way. Cant be serious

Comment

This thread shouldn't be in NSB.......

Comment

''Fury beating up some bum named Schwarz settles it.....Fury is the best that ever did it ''

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I love it when trolls here try to actually talk boxing and expose their complete lack of knowledge of the science.
                      Check out this expert over here. Exposing himself and his 'knowledge of the science' once again.

Fury isn't slicker or better than Ali obviously, and even Tyson himself would tell you that.

Anybody who thought Fury didn't stand chance vs Wilder clearly doesn't understand what kind of fighter Fury is. He's not your typical 'you're only as good as your last fight' kind of fighter. The bigger the challenge the more motivated he is. He's not like Floyd or Wlad who treated every opponent seriously. It might backfire on him one day and it probably will vs some underdog. But to think that the most skilled fighter in the division wouldn't stand a chance vs one of the least skilled fighters because Wilder hits hard and Fury was out of shape clearly doesn't understand the nature of this sport, and especially the HW division.

Comment

Working...
                      X