Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: We Sent Wilder A Improved Offer With A 2 Way Rematch Clause But They Wont Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Talking about the top dogs in the US ... Did you see Shelly Finkel getting smacked over a stool by Wilder's crew at the presser the other night?

I know I shouldn't have laughed at an ancient old geriatric like Shelly being sent flying .. but it was fkn hilarious!
    Any time a promoter falls down is funny to me. Too bad there's no videos of "Kellie" Maloney falling down an up escalator

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This was established in April , 6 months ago .( nothings changed)

The end of the day Finkel is and was the problem, i told all you guys that.

No serious manager says no to discuss the biggest fight in boxing AND it was a meeting they BOTH scheduled to have while Hearn was in N.Y at that time?

You have two sets of fans on here...

Wilder ones who want to pass blame and are dumb as hell and make shyte up to be fan girls MOST of them.

And Joshua fans who just want the fight to happen and aren't crying about whats unfair on money ( actual fans) of BOXING who are telling team wilder to sign the ACTUAL contract .

Hearn has just stated the new contract is SUBJECT to how Wilder does and what he generates and theyre STILL crying...they don't want this fight!

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Any time a promoter falls down is funny to me. Too bad there's no videos of "Kellie" Maloney falling down an up escalator
        Maloney fainted and keeled over outside David Price's dressing room after Pricey got KO'd for the first time by Tony Thompson.

Neither Maloney nor his big, stiff protege ever fully recovered from the shock of that traumatic event.

Comment

Maloney fainted and keeled over outside David Price's dressing room after Pricey got KO'd for the first time by Tony Thompson.

Neither Maloney nor his big, stiff protege ever fully recovered from the shock of that traumatic event.
          I was really rooting for Price against Kuzmin a few weeks ago. I don't know why he took the fight on such short notice if he was in that bad shape. He was more blown up after 4 rounds than most cats I've seen after their first Amateur bout.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            so now its a two way rematch , a percentage split and a guaranteed offer of 20 million so why would wilder give a toss now as long as he gets a great purse.
            Wilder is the one running away from this fight not joshua and this offer proves it
            He fights for Showtime. Are you really going to sit there and act like this is news?

Comment

It isn't any different. Wilder ducked AJ just like Stevenson ducked Kovalev.
              You sound like a freakin idiot. Go stalk someone else.

Comment

$20mil guaranteed + 35% PPV split

^^ Wilder promoter better seatdown and talk

Comment

The time where Hearn could dictate anything has passed. No reason to negotiate a fight that is six months away. Hearn played his hand wrong and is trying to save face. If he was serious why not say what the price and percentage was?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    the offer was never legit and if your tied to a network its impossible to fight for a rival station....hence sky sports - BT sports.
                    Your not that naive are you fella ?
                    Yeah well it sounds pretty naive thinking that Eddie’s offer is anything but damage control to make it seem like they really want to fight Wilder with that so called great offer.

Wilder is with Showtime and AJ with that Danz or whatever it’s called.

AJ is already penciled in to fight Whyte, obviously.

It’s crazy to think that some people can be so easily swayed by obvious bull ****.

People will believe what they want because there is a sucker born every second.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                      The time where Hearn could dictate anything has passed. No reason to negotiate a fight that is six months away. Hearn played his hand wrong and is trying to save face. If he was serious why not say what the price and percentage was?
                      Bingo!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X