No announcement yet.

Bivol: Beterbiev fight needs time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bivol: Beterbiev fight needs time.

welp thats a party breaker no fight for 8 december. Hopefully he dont wait till beterbiev turn 40.

Wow... Not a good look. I'm sure Bivol's growing army will say otherwise though.

I WOULD like to see Beterbeiv take one good fight before this but it's not really necessary. It's not like Bivol is some sort of star and Beterbeiv needs to be built up before facing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Wow... Not a good look. I'm sure Bivol's growing army will say otherwise though.

I WOULD like to see Beterbeiv take one good fight before this but it's not really necessary. It's not like Bivol is some sort of star and Beterbeiv needs to be built up before facing him.
      Like Gvozdyk he is scared of Beterbiev. Everyone who sparred with both said beterbiev was the more skilled.

Comment

Beterbiev will knock Bivol out! And Bivol knows it...

Comment

Bivol said the same thing about the Kovalev fight. Looks like he didn't learn his lesson. Fights between two Russian nationals like Bivol-Kovalev and Bivol-Beterbiev will never be big fights in America, so what is the marination for? Shit or get off the pot. You want people to pay attention to you? Then you have to fight guys like Kovalev and Beterbiev, which gets hardcore fans to pay attention. You're popularity isn't gonna surge if you fight the Barreras and Chilembas. You'll just stagnate.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

I haven't watched the video, but at this point, I think it's mainly because Beterbiev and Bivol, especially Beterbiev, are rather unknown. Hopefully he changes his tune after Beterbiev fights (and presumably beats) Callum Johnson.

Originally posted by iNixus View Post

welp thats a party breaker no fight for 8 december. Hopefully he dont wait till beterbiev turn 40.
            Beterbiev fights October 6th against Callum Johnson. I think it wouldn't have been possible anyways.

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
            Like Gvozdyk he is scared of Beterbiev. Everyone who sparred with both said beterbiev was the more skilled.
            Interesting enough, Usyk fought Beterbiev in the amateurs. If I recall correctly, Usyk claimed he was his toughest fight, and that they fought 3 times, where Beterbiev won once and Usyk won twice. Also, I'm pretty sure Beterbiev dropped Usyk with a bodyshot as well. He's definitely had some skill in the amateurs, hopefully he gets a chance to prove it in the professionals seeing as how he's not that young anymore.

Comment

Wilder needs more time after 35+ fights and being 30 years old. Bivol needs to fight all the killers in the division right now after 14 fights or else hes a shameful duck

i actually think its a good move, so is SMW, hes not big enough for LHW imo....but will be in in a few years time.

Comment

He shouldn't go down to SMW. Beterbiev is the fight to make.

Comment

Beterbiev doesn't have time for this sort on nonsense.

Comment

I've been wanting to see Artur get the big fights for years now and hearing comments like this is frustrating. Granted I'm not the one going to fight that tank but still. These fights need to happen and happen somewhat soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X