Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey garcia is a clout chaser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really don't care, it was a stupid fight to begin with at least doing it right now

Comment

He is one clout chasing SOB. A clout chasing MFer if there ever was one. He is the king of all clout chasers. CLOUT CHASING MIKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Proof that Spence wanted $10m or it didn’t happen and your just a nutthugger making up lies so Mikey doesn’t look bad.
        Damn right. Let's see some proof. Lying BSers gonna lie to make their hero look good. War, Clout Chaser Mikey.

Comment

Weren’t you guys all crying he was ducking Loma moving up to WW? This fight at least keeps the Loma fight a possibility.

Comment

Hard to disagree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Comey was almost inevitable if Mikey wanted to keep his straps so it shouldn’t come as a suprise

Yeah like he wouldn’t fight Loma especially if it’s for all 4 straps

And you think after ALi beat Cotto that Mikey wouldn’t have absolutely boot f.ucked him he just didn’t want GB to ave options on him

Maybe he was using Spence’s name which I doubt I’m sure he’d be down for it if everything made sense

Mikey gave up 2+ years of his prime to control his destiny he’s going to make moves that make the most sense to him

Quit the hating
              I'm the biggest mikey fan there is. But even i can amit mikey is nothing more than a clout chaser.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't call out the winner of canelo ggg. I wouldn't be surprised of he starts calling out the charlos, Hurd, or munguia

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Weren’t you guys all crying he was ducking Loma moving up to WW? This fight at least keeps the Loma fight a possibility.
                After the Commey fight Mikey will challenge Golovkin or Canelo and move up to 140.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  I'm the biggest mikey fan there is. But even i can amit mikey is nothing more than a clout chaser.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't call out the winner of canelo ggg. I wouldn't be surprised of he starts calling out the charlos, Hurd, or munguia
                  Cool

You’re entitled to that opinion

But Indont think mikey just calling out names just to bump his gums , I think everyone he’s called out he’d be down to fight if the situation was right

For me it’s Arum that’ll hold up a Loma fight but maybe with all 4 straps on the line that’ll change , He would have probably beat the brakes off Cotto just didn’t want to be tied down to GB which is also why the Linares fight never happend

He’s just maneuvering in this circus disguised as a sport to land the big fights on his terms

I mean since he’s come back he’s fought a undefeated champion who he blitzed through

Moved up Fought a 4 division champ who was a name and made easy work out of

Moved up in weight and easily beat a undefeated champion

Went back down and made easy work and unified against the 3/4th best guy in the division who also undefeated

It’s not like he’s not willing to back up what he says and just fighting soft touches

Spence was probably never in the Cards next but maybe he’s laying the seeds for a fight down the road when both their profiles are bigger

I’ll give Mikey the benefit right now

Comment

Why blame the guy for the Spence fight not happening?
                    Blame those clowns Haymon and Espinoza.
                    Remember, both Spence and Garcia said the fight is easy to make as they are both fighting in the same network and management.
                    Spence, in particular, has been saying the same thing when it comes to his co PBC fighters.
                    He said it again (fight easy to make) when he climbed into the ring and called out Porter to his face in the post fight interview, "Fight is easy to make."
                    They're not so easy to make, after all.
                    This sport is f*kd.
                    Last edited by rickJen; 10-03-2018, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Mikey just needs to STFU and fight.....He will never be as big as think his is(a ppv star) and he's not as good as he thinks he is( real basic and slow asf)

Comment

Working...
                      X