No announcement yet.

Mikey garcia is a clout chaser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey garcia is a clout chaser.

I can't stand behind this clout chaser anymore. He calls out lomachenko when he's a weight class under him, then stops mentioning his name after loma moves up. He calls out crawford after he breaks away from Bob arum. He calls out spence for almost a year straight then signs to fight an uber driver. This the biggest clout chaser if I've ever seen one.

Clout chasing at its finest. He did the same thing when he said he wanted to fight cotto at 154 or 160 lol.

Comment

He's just low key promoting himself and laying low until Wilder/Fury is over so he can challenge the winner

Comment

lol lets see what he'll say about spence

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
          lol lets see what he'll say about spence
          You do know spence was asking for 10 million right?

but yeah lets ignore that and put the blame on mikey!

But haters gon' hate.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            I can't stand behind this clout chaser anymore. He calls out lomachenko when he's a weight class under him, then stops mentioning his name after loma moves up. He calls out crawford after he breaks away from Bob arum. He calls out spence for almost a year straight then signs to fight an uber driver. This the biggest clout chaser if I've ever seen one.
            if he drops the bf, loma fight can't be undisputed

Comment

Don’t forget Cotto lol. I can’t disagree.

Comment

no way he beat broner!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  You do know spence was asking for 10 million right?

but yeah lets ignore that and put the blame on mikey!

But haters gon' hate.
                  Proof that Spence wanted $10m or it didn’t happen and your just a nutthugger making up lies so Mikey doesn’t look bad.

Comment

Comey was almost inevitable if Mikey wanted to keep his straps so it shouldn’t come as a suprise

Yeah like he wouldn’t fight Loma especially if it’s for all 4 straps

And you think after ALi beat Cotto that Mikey wouldn’t have absolutely boot f.ucked him he just didn’t want GB to ave options on him

Maybe he was using Spence’s name which I doubt I’m sure he’d be down for it if everything made sense

Mikey gave up 2+ years of his prime to control his destiny he’s going to make moves that make the most sense to him

Quit the hating

Comment

Working...
                    X