Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Seeing the End Times For Boxing? (worst take of 2018)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO stopped investing in boxing. I don't see that as any sign of boxing dying. Canelo was able to beat his Mayweather gate with GG. AJ and Fury have reignited the UK.
    Sky is not falling from where I'm standing.

Comment

Can we all stop listening to these Youtube dumb f#cks like they matter in anyway already?!?!?!

I don't know why mfers keep listening to dummies on Youtube. The ****** level of these cats makes down syndrome mfers snicker at these f#ckheads. This sh^t is like picking on a midget for being short at this point.

Although I guess if some of you cats are listening to these dummies on the reg that makes you the dumbf#ck cuz you are helping pay their rent each month with your viewership.

Comment

Yes PBC killed boxing in America, Prime Boxers Cherrypicking PBC. RIP America

Comment

These guys make me laugh, they expect to be taken seriously as experts in every sport

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Can we all stop listening to these Youtube dumb f#cks like they matter in anyway already?!?!?!

I don't know why mfers keep listening to dummies on Youtube. The ****** level of these cats makes down syndrome mfers snicker at these f#ckheads. This sh^t is like picking on a midget for being short at this point.

Although I guess if some of you cats are listening to these dummies on the reg that makes you the dumbf#ck cuz you are helping pay their rent each month with your viewership.
            This is from fox sports. I embedded the youtube video because it was better than the one I used from their website.
            https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/al...es-for-boxing/

This is Rob Parker who used to work for the Detroit Free Press. The one who got fired from ESPN for calling Robert Griffin a corn ball brother and Chris Broussard who primarily covers basketball. They work for Fox and have no idea Fox just signed a deal to show boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              HBO stopped investing in boxing. I don't see that as any sign of boxing dying. Canelo was able to beat his Mayweather gate with GG. AJ and Fury have reignited the UK.
              Sky is not falling from where I'm standing.
              I"m more optimistic about the sport now than I've ever been.

Comment

It’s really far from dead to be honest. In fact it has evolved well with its audiences. The apps and all
                HBO went away because they want to be number 1 at one thing, and they can’t do both as the competition in boxing took a step higher.
                So it’s either give up the GOTs and be number 1 in boxing or the other way around.
                Now which one has the larger consumer? Well it’s not boxing.

Comment

"I'd like to thank Al Haymon..."

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    This is from fox sports. I embedded the youtube video because it was better than the one I used from their website.
                    https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/al...es-for-boxing/

This is Rob Parker who used to work for the Detroit Free Press. The one who got fired from ESPN for calling Robert Griffin a corn ball brother and Chris Broussard who primarily covers basketball. They work for Fox and have no idea Fox just signed a deal to show boxing.
                    Fair play. The title of this sounded like some dummy from Youtube so I took it as such. I guess even mfers who know about boxing (do these guys actually know about boxing?) can talk about this sorta dumb sh^t or don't understand that sh^t changes from time to time in big ways.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      "I'd like to thank Al Haymon..."
                      For keeping boxing alive and showing the other promoters that there were other avenues away from HBO/SHO? Definitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X