Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=j.razor;19156981]What's funny is that when Triple L had the belts you wanted no parts of Jermall vs Triple L but now that Nelo whooped Triple L you want to sic Jermall on Nelo!

no part because there was unfinished matters between nelo & G! that being said it's time to move on... I am not interested on 3rd fight! for what? vegas knows nelo is the cash cow... now that nelo has the belts it be good for boxing for 2 young fighters within 2-3 year difference of age to fight each other! I really hope the charlo's stop using coke and make he best of the occasion to corner canelo into a fight at 154 or 160! time to find out what the sober brothers are all about.

Comment

• [QUOTE=j.razor;19156999]You know Jermall TOLD Jacobs to skip that weak opponent so they can fight each other (Jacobs didn't of course) but either you have selective hearing or you just completely ignore it.
      Jermall who? Jacobs is the A side any day of the week! why would DJ drop everything to comply charlo's request! them boys only brave when they drunk or coked out ringside at others fights! when have you seen them grind and talk all that smack while sober? never..... neither charlo gets thru DJ!
      I rather see Jacobs vs nelo! and although charlo is mandatory nobody cares for him!!!! except pbc and his brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
        The same way you are by what I have seen. I don't deny most media I have seen picked Golovkin because its out there the same way most fighters and trainers I have seen picked Alvarez. And I happen to agree with the fighters, trainers and judges.
        In the end I simply stated that most people who saw that fight I believe had Golovkin winning. Based on what I have gathered I believe that is true. It isn't a fact it is an opinion based on data.

If you have you own opinion that is fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Uh. Sure. It ain't great. Does that have anything to do with what I posted or you just another one of them weird dudes that comes here simply to try to get a raise outta people?
          Just pointing out that triple jab is garbage that's all... Run along

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            Why are you Canelo won guys so insecure?

My statement was a simple one, one that I believe is validated by opinion polls. Most people who saw both fights, especially fight one thought Golovkin won. In fight two my opinion is supported again by about every opinion poll I have seen.

You can find me a listing off ALL the people who "actually know" what they are talking about. I would like to see you demonstrate what "actually know" means. I'd also like to see their round by round scoring. And if you are going to send me the list of boxers who thought Canelo won I've seen it.

There two facts that are verifiable. The scorecard of the three judges and the ringside scoring of media. Two judges had Canelo wining by one round another had it a draw. 98% of the press either had Golovkin winning or a draw. Those are the facts everything else is an opinion. My opinion is supported by what I have seen in numerous polling. Your opinion is subjective and was not measurable (if you are basing it on the list that has been put on this site numerous time). I am not discounting those individuals opinions (in all cases) but a tailored list doesn't verify anything.
            Diego! Again with the "most people" crap I see. Post your scorecard and speak for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
              i used to respect him before he caught red-handed with his hand in the PED-jar. So he gets a pass as a cheater because hes a cash cow? do you make anything hes making? hes not even in the top 5 pound for pound, and LOSING to GGG twice doesnt help that.
              And New!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                In the end I simply stated that most people who saw that fight I believe had Golovkin winning. Based on what I have gathered I believe that is true. It isn't a fact it is an opinion based on data.

If you have you own opinion that is fine.
                Yea but its inaccurate, you didnt ask everyone at the arena?...did you ask everyone who saw it on tv? So you can't say "most people " just because the media said, that is something thats impossible to know. There were alot of cheers when the decision was announced.

Comment

• Whomever had Hagler winning against Leonard is blind or needs glasses. That fight was lost in an interview that had Leonard and his Wife and Hagler, don’t remember if Hagler Wife was there or not. Leonard tried to convince Hagler that he’s not a Boxer. Hagler was so incensed he said he will show Leonard. Hagler, a Southpaw, fought Orthodox for the first six rounds. He lost those six rounds trying to prove a point. It cost him the Fight, and Leonard knew better not to give him a rematch because Hagler would have fought his fight and not Leonard’s. Hagler would have ripped him apart in a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                    Yea but its inaccurate, you didnt ask everyone at the arena?...did you ask everyone who saw it on tv? So you can't say "most people " just because the media said, that is something thats impossible to know. There were alot of cheers when the decision was announced.
                    This clown just keep moving the bar I have no evidence but everyone said GGG won. lol But you show him a list of fighters overwhelming saying canelo won well that's a small sample doesn't cover all fighters. So just say if any list says GGG won I believe it and any list that says canelo won well the jury still out we need more evidence and research WTF clown azzz bytch and your double standards LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      This clown just keep moving the bar I have no evidence but everyone said GGG won. lol But you show him a list of fighters overwhelming saying canelo won well that's a small sample doesn't cover all fighters. So just say if any list says GGG won I believe it and any list that says canelo won well the jury still out we need more evidence and research WTF clown azzz bytch and your double standards LMAO
                      Yes he doesn't seem to understand how he contradicts himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X