Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I favor Carl Froch because I believe that the size differential would have proven to have been too much for Gennady Golovkin. There are weight divisions for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I favor Carl Froch because I believe that the size differential would have proven to have been too much for Gennady Golovkin. There are weight divisions for a reason.
      Froch admitted he is scared of GGG.
      He admitted GGG would KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
        Froch admitted he is scared of GGG.
        He admitted GGG would KO him.
        Well there you have it. Once a man start losing confidence and faith in his own abilities; Then he is done, finished and no more.

Comment

Well there you have it. Once a man start losing confidence and faith in his own abilities; Then he is done, finished and no more.
          Haha

Did you not know Froch admitted he was scared of GGG?

Comment

Haha

Did you not know Froch admitted he was scared of GGG?
            Yeah I kinda got a inkling of it when GGG was calling everyone out from 154 to 168. What I can recall was that Carl Froch wasn't interested in the fight. However the latest stunt he has pulled, I thought it was outright awful and distasteful. He was gloating over the fact that Golovkin lost to Canelo. He said "GGG Lost To Geezer Who Is 5'8"...

Comment

Golovkin would have knocked him out.

Comment

Yeah I kinda got a inkling of it when GGG was calling everyone out from 154 to 168. What I can recall was that Carl Froch wasn't interested in the fight. However the latest stunt he has pulled, I thought it was outright awful and distasteful. He was gloating over the fact that Golovkin lost to Canelo. He said "GGG Lost To Geezer Who Is 5'8"...
                If you look it up on YouTube There is a an actual video of him saying he is scared of GGG and he pretty much admits he would get knocked out.

Froch has always struck me as a very petty and insecure man
                who has never won a real fight.

Comment

If you look it up on YouTube There is a an actual video of him saying he is scared of GGG and he pretty much admits he would get knocked out.

Froch has always struck me as a very petty and insecure man
                  who has never won a real fight.
                  Yes, I know. It was one of the major reasons, why he never gave a rematch to Andre Ward; Even after Ward agreed to fight him on his home soil of Nottingham England due to his self-doubt and insecurities.

Comment

Yes, I know. It was one of the major reasons, why he never gave a rematch to Andre Ward; Even after Ward agreed to fight him on his home soil of Nottingham England due to his self-doubt and insecurities.

Just imagine how horrible life must be for this man.

He is a famous retired boxer who must have a fair bit of money.
                    And yet he just can help being publicly jealous and hateful all the time.

He does seem quite dim, so i think he is to unaware of his own
                    behaviour to even try and hide his insecurities.
                    Either way. What a horrible way to live.

Comment

Just imagine how horrible life must be for this man.

He is a famous retired boxer who must have a fair bit of money.
                      And yet he just can help being publicly jealous and hateful all the time.

He does seem quite dim, so i think he is to unaware of his own
                      behaviour to even try and hide his insecurities.
                      Either way. What a horrible way to live.
                      Exactly; Especially when it comes to a fellow Brit by the name of Amir Khan. This man seems to absolutely despise this kid for whatever reason. No matter what he ever does in the ring it is never enough for him. His jealousy and hatred of Khan have reached significant levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X