Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Mayweather LIE to his fans putting up a poll then choosing Maidana over Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Mayweather LIE to his fans putting up a poll then choosing Maidana over Khan?

Anyone remember this??

Khan won that Poll something like 57 to 43%.

Why would you put up a twitter Poll infront of your 5+ Million twitter followers at that time, promising them that he'd fight the one they'd choose,making people vote on your poll Only to turn his arse back around and doing the OPPOSITE!!

Btw... This thread is NOT about who deserve the fight more blah blah,,, its about Mayweather FOOLING AND LYING to the fans and going BACK on his word!!

What was the use of all this drama?? Had he just picked Maidana and said in his opinion he deserved the fight more instead of pulling off some s***t like this he'd have gotten everyone's respect..

Thoughts??

As they say 'A Real Man's word is his bond' .. so it clearly shows what a disgrace Mayweather is!! How did he get away with that?
    Last edited by Lullaby; 09-28-2018, 05:06 AM.

Guess who he fought?

Comment

So Khan would have something to cry about for the next 10 years.

Comment

The Floyd and Manny era produced some of the most feminine, hoe ass fan bases known to man. This is getting pathetic, they're both 40, let it go.

Comment

5 years later and khantards are still crying hahaahaha....wahhhhh pick me floyd pick me wahhhhh

Comment

The real reason was because Floyd, Sr was afraid. One can say what they want about Amir Khan but the dude has a nice stick and historically jabs has always been May's achille's Heel. If you can't hit Mayweather with the jab then you are not going to be able to hit him at all.

Comment

Floyd and Manny both swerved Khan. But, I think Khan only has himself to blame. He headlocks, fights like he's point fighting, pushes, and does all sorts of cheap stuff that people don't want to deal with.

I do think he had a chance of beating them both had they fought years ago but I really don't blame them for avoiding someone who fights like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Floyd and Manny both swerved Khan. But, I think Khan only has himself to blame. He headlocks, fights like he's point fighting, pushes, and does all sorts of cheap stuff that people don't want to deal with.

I do think he had a chance of beating them both had they fought years ago but I really don't blame them for avoiding someone who fights like that.
                Yeah a guy like Khan who was basically retired by average and slow Danny Garcia, sonned by Lamont Peterson, and has been hurt by countless journeymen...was going to threaten Floyd or Manny, ever.

Stick to blowing Borat you whiny ********** trash

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Guess who he fought?
                  AJ has done the same and it will be whyte

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    The real reason was because Floyd, Sr was afraid. One can say what they want about Amir Khan but the dude has a nice stick and historically jabs has always been May's achille's Heel. If you can't hit Mayweather with the jab then you are not going to be able to hit him at all.
                    Why you gonna be scared of man with no chin, you have 36 minutes to hit him

Comment

Working...
                    X