No announcement yet.

PBC PPV's are about to become a thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.******.com/546043-manny-...-in-las-vegas/

I think I've figured it out. The top 5-6 PBC guys will be on PPV. So your Wilder's, Spence's, Thurman at 100%, Mikey Garcia and now Manny Pacquaio will be PBC PPV performers leaving the FOX and regular SHO headliners to the Charlo's, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, Gervonta Davis, Leo Santa-Cruz until they become PPV performers.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

I think I've figured it out. The top 5-6 PBC guys will be on PPV. So your Wilder's, Spence's, Thurman at 100%, Mikey Garcia and now Manny Pacquaio will be PBC PPV performers leaving the FOX and regular SHO headliners to the Charlo's, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, Gervonta Davis, Leo Santa-Cruz until they become PPV performers.
      Idk about that. Idk that having 5 or 6 guys doing PPV's is viable. Thats a PPV a month if they fight twice a year each.

Comment

God, I hope not. Time for the PPV industry to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Yesssssss. More PPVs!

Exactly! the more the better. I hope the prices skyrocket to $150 or more. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than making other people rich LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk about that. Idk that having 5 or 6 guys doing PPV's is viable. Thats a PPV a month if they fight twice a year each.
            Why is that starred out? Its R i n g t v. But anyway. Maybe they have the marque guy have one fight on FOX than next fight on PPV. Kind of makes sense, somewhat.

Thurman comeback fight on Fox. Than Thurman next fight PPV.

IDK we will see soon enough. We're still waiting on that PBC announcement. Still waiting on a PBC Winter schedule. Still waiting on Wilder-Fury undercard. Still waiting on Thurman's return lol.

Comment

They told me there would be free boxing on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                They told me there would be free boxing on tv.
                10 Fox Cards and 4 Bounce TV Card and a possible CBS card.
                It's not all Free but it's plenty.

Comment

Why is that starred out? Its R i n g t v. But anyway. Maybe they have the marque guy have one fight on FOX than next fight on PPV. Kind of makes sense, somewhat.

Thurman comeback fight on Fox. Than Thurman next fight PPV.

IDK we will see soon enough. We're still waiting on that PBC announcement. Still waiting on a PBC Winter schedule. Still waiting on Wilder-Fury undercard. Still waiting on Thurman's return lol.
                  BS gots some weird ass censored sh^t.

Yea idk. I think the PPV market isn't gonna be hot for awhile with Canelo gone. Maybe if Floyd comes back we'll see a nice number PPV. And from the sounds of PBC awhile back they are just looking to do a Showtime PPV & a Fox PPV each year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    BS gots some weird ass censored sh^t.

Yea idk. I think the PPV market isn't gonna be hot for awhile with Canelo gone. Maybe if Floyd comes back we'll see a nice number PPV. And from the sounds of PBC awhile back they are just looking to do a Showtime PPV & a Fox PPV each year.
                    I think PPV will be fine, as long as they're not overpriced and are fights the people want to see. Gives chance for news guys to shine. I bet they're looking closely at the UFC model who charge what $49.99 per PPV which they put on once a month. They may do anywhere from 2 to 6 a year. I don't see them doin 12 a year as they have more dates than the UFC.

DEC Wilder-Fury
                    JAN Pacquaio-Broner
                    MAY Mayweather-Pacquaio II
                    SUMMER/FALL Spence-Garcia

And other potential PPV
                    Joshua-Wilder
                    Thurman-Spence-Crawford (any match-ups)
                    Garcia-Loma
                    Canelo-Charlo (if team Charlo wins purse bid)
                    GGG-Charlo
                    Davis-Loma

Possible PPV
                    Charlo-Hurd
                    Santa Cruz-Russell Jr
                    Spence-Porter-Danny Garcia (any match ups)
                    Thurman-Porter-Garcia (remstches)

Comment

No, that's not going to happen. Spence isn't fighting every fight on PPV nor is Thurman or Porter or Garcia. Wilder is the one guy who has the chance to do so if he beats Fury and does solid numbers. Because then he can potentially fight Joshua next and that can be on PPV. And there will be a rematch and that can be on PPV as well. Even Spence vs Garcia on PPV is questionable with the new FOX deal. I mean Arum has already said Spence/Crawford is on PPV but that is different I guess.

Pacman will be PPV but that's a given. If he's not on PPV, then that means he's not fighting in the states.

Comment

Working...
                      X