Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it turns out Saunders hasn't broken WADA rules, a lot of you owe him an apology.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it turns out Saunders hasn't broken WADA rules, a lot of you owe him an apology.

Write your groveling apologies here and i'll tweet him the thread so he can laugh at you clowns.

Who gives a ****? Other athletes have been suspended for the same thing that Saunders tested positive for. They made excuses too.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Who gives a ****? Other athletes have been suspended for the same thing that Saunders tested positive for. They made excuses too.
      Context is key. They didn't play by the rules which is why they got banned. Now apologise fool.

Comment

Im glad he isnt a cheater...stuff like this can happen

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Context is key. They didn't play by the rules which is why they got banned. Now apologise fool.
          Seems ridiculous. So you can take PED's as long as its in a certain time span?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Write your groveling apologies here and i'll tweet him the thread so he can laugh at you clowns.
            ^^Too stupid to deserve a real reply.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              ^^Too stupid to deserve a real reply.
              But you replied.

Comment

I would apologize but I'm too high on my nasal spray right now.

Comment

It was reported by ESPN he was dirty, they are the ones that weren't accurate cant blame the spectators for having an opinion based on a rock solid source .

Comment

The fight is happening still so I'm happy. Heard some ppl pipe up since this news broke and said that all of Ingle gym are in juice.. Actually all the fighters in that gym are voluntary registered for VADA!! Maybe you have short term memory but it was Brook that insisted Error Spence enrols in for VADA testing for thier fight.

Even David Lemeiux has piped up lol but embarrassingly for him he say he lost to a cheat.. He got outclassed.
                    Last edited by NahMean; 09-27-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X