Canelo Alvarez
    Gennady Golovkin
    Jaime Munguia
    Dmitry Bivol
    Sergey Kovalev
    Daniel Jacobs
    Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
    Rey Vargas

All looking for new network.. Wonder who Canelo goes with. Will ODH work with Arum?

Comment

Espn should take their camera and light people their fights still look like cheap Friday night fights

Comment

Originally posted by SamLangfordFan View Post
        What are you even talking about? There's more boxing on TV than ever right now. I'll be able to watch 6 different cards this weekend from my living room, and 4 of them are US cards.
        Right, you still have SHO/FOX/DAZN/ESPN. More money is being invested in boxing than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Will be interesting to see where guys like Lampley/Max/Roy end up. Has FOX announced their broadcast crew yet? Maybe DAZN adds one of them?

Canelo shouldn't sign a deal with anyone, operate like the true boss he is on a fight to fight basis.

Golovkin possibly to DAZN? Could fight Andrade/Derevyanchenko/Jacobs.

Interesting times to say the least.
          Kellerman already works for ESPN so he might end up there. Roy Jones will choose between ESPN & FOX.Lampley goes into retirement. He is nearly 70 years of age.

Comment

Lampley will be the only one HBO will keep from the broadcast team.

Comment

This is incredible

This has been coming but wow, for a mid 30's Man who grew up in the 90's watching the replays of the 80's and live boxing on HBO with my grandfather to the 2000's with my pals this is something to see happen.. not sad not it at all but some of the best play by play calls in history were made by Jim and company, and that is exactly what it is now, absolute history.. Incredible

Comment

A positive thing about this is no more Lampley and his delusional commentary.

Comment

Damn shame. HBO dead. PBC de.....

Comment

I wonder what they’re gonna do after Game of Thrones ends? There isn’t going to be much of a reason to have HBO at all.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      So will Jacobs vs Derevyachenko be the last HBO boxing show?
                      Or Canelo vs. Lemieux. One of these fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X