No announcement yet.

Prime Kelly Pavlik vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Don't act like sensitive woman when a fake hype job gets called what he is & that's a Triple L (Jacobs & Canelo twice) Pavlik is 6'2" with a 75" reach. Jacobs is 5'10" & a 73" reach plus beat Triple L. Pavlik hits harder than Jacobs & Triple L is TOO easy to hit. You just a Triple Flop fan that's why you pick him....LMMFAO!

You made like 10 posts in a row, but I'm the sensitive woman? Haha

Get a life, boy.
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-27-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      That's what fun about fantasy matchups, right? We get to think about it... LOL

Tool.
      What's more fun is that people can make their picks of fights in the present to see who is more accurate & has more knowledge of this sport, even win some cash while they at it & rub it in certain people's face....LMAO

Tool.

Comment

What's more fun is that people can make their picks of fights in the present to see who is more accurate & has more knowledge of this sport, even win some cash while they at it & rub it in certain people's face....LMAO

Tool.
        How much money did you win on the GGG/Pavlik fight?

Comment

Tool.
          And I bet religiously on bovada and win a ton more than I lose. Same picks I make on the NSB Pick Em. I'm right much more than I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            You made like 10 posts in a row, but I'm the sensitive woman? Haha

Get a life, boy.
            It doesn't mean I'm sensitive it means I'm choppin' you Triple L fans like a Christmas tree....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              And I bet religiously on bovada and win a ton more than I lose. Same picks I make on the NSB Pick Em. I'm right much more than I'm wrong.
              So who did you pick for the Saul Alvarez fight?

Comment

So who did you pick for the Saul Alvarez fight?
                I picked GGG and the over on rounds. Broke even on it.

Comment

nahhh Kelly Pavkik would have got sparked inside 6 or less

Comment

Pavlik by stoppage.

We have seen GGG run like a scared girl from former welterweight Canelo. GGG fans assured us he would knock out former welterweight Canelo but he ran like a chicken.

GGG vs a real middleweight? pfff GGG gets KTFO, brutally. Career ending loss.

Comment

Pavlik's defense is atrocious. Easy win for ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X