• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tysonfury View Post
    GGG would murder him
    FOH....like he did Jacobs & Nelo? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      GGG is more versatile than Kelly. He is the better boxer technically in my opinion.

GGG by unanimous decision
      Please tell me what versatility did you ever see from Triple L? LMMFAO!

Pavlik by K.O.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Pavlik was a basic fighter.

GGG wins easily
        Triple L didn't have good basics....LMMFAO!

Pavlik wins easy.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
          similar to what hopkins did but just more output...GGG would dominate pavlik and jab him to death. Jermain Taylor made kelly pavlik bigger than he was, timing is everthing. (JT had the 1st fight until KP dropped the hammer)
          Triple L could never do what B-Hop did period. Pavlik would drop Triple L with that right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            I'd pick it to be FOTY. Probably favor Golovkin, but the fans would've won that one
            Pavlik would be the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              Anyone whose seen tape on GGG in his younger days knows he isn’t remotely the same fighter he was 10 years ago.
              Watch him box an Andre Dirrel.
              Bad choice, Andre Dirrell beat Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Pavlik would be the favorite.
                You're probably right, especially depending on what version of Kelly. But I meant, I'd favor GGG in the matchup

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Reading comprehension isn't your strong point obviously.

Did I say Jacobs got punished? No. It's a relative thing, Pavlik would have taken punishment that Jacobs didn't. He was slower, easier to hit and he got caught flush against pretty much any quality fighter he faced. You're getting way too emotional over other people's opinions.

I can't have a serious discussion with people who refer to fighters as "Triple L."
                  Don't act like sensitive woman when a fake hype job gets called what he is & that's a Triple L (Jacobs & Canelo twice) Pavlik is 6'2" with a 75" reach. Jacobs is 5'10" & a 73" reach plus beat Triple L. Pavlik hits harder than Jacobs & Triple L is TOO easy to hit. You just a Triple Flop fan that's why you pick him....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    You're probably right, especially depending on what version of Kelly. But I meant, I'd favor GGG in the matchup
                    I couldn't favor someone who is too easy to hit while Kelly has that right hand coming down like a hammer. You might want to think about that....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      I couldn't favor someone who is too easy to hit while Kelly has that right hand coming down like a hammer. You might want to think about that....LOL
                      That's what fun about fantasy matchups, right? We get to think about it... LOL

Tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X