Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Kellerman is One of The Most Biased on TV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Well that's cause you're a Floyd nut hugger who has converted to a Canelo ball guzzler because you want Floyd to be the only one to have a W over canelo. But in reality, Canelo has been served 4 times and eeked out 2 close fights to trout and Cotto. Dude couldn't even dominate little old cotto and gets out worked by 36 yr old ggg. But by all means, keep sucking him off.
    Stop talking gay, I'm talking boxing. Nelo lost ONE fight to The Best Ever period.

I was never a Nelo fan but with all these lies & hate toward Nelo I'm starting to like him & I had him at #1 P4P before all this mess with Triple Flop....LMMFAO! You just mad that Floyd is The Best Ever & that Nelo beat the "Mexican Style" out of Triple L....LMMFAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      being 36 yrs old is a fact. Fighter slowing down into their 30s is a fact. Yet, he still beat Canelo despite that....twice.
      Excuse after excuse after excuse. Jacobs beating Triple L manifested those excuses....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
        Kellerman is best ignored, he just some soft rent a mouth. Plus he's a shill for Clenelo, I find him sort of embarrassing. I quite like Lampley , he's more astute and better to listen to and a bit less of a homer
        I bet you do like jim lampely's fake a*s hype jobs....LOL

Comment

• Kellerman is a creep who needs to go. He cannot call a fight and never could.

Comment

• Actually, Kellerman is the least biased of all of them. Roy is more knowledgeable but at times you can tell who he's rooting for and it's usually not the guy Lampley is rooting for. Lederman show up with his scorecard already filled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              Kellerman is a creep who needs to go. He cannot call a fight and never could.
              Your right along with jim lampley….LOL

Comment

• I remember when Cuadras and Chocolatito had a very back and forth close fight and Max was slurping on Tito's cawk nonstop disregarding to anything Cuadras has done in the fight.

Comment

• I can’t stand watching HBO boxing anymore because of the horrible commentary. With the exception of Roy, they over analyze the fights. It’s down right discussing at times. Canelo’s fight with Cotto was very strategic and technical, yet they didn’t call it that way. The same goes for the fights between Manny and Bradley. Although Manny won, all three fights were highly competitive and entertaining. Yet, the commentary was very one sided towards Manny. I grew up watching HBO boxing. But I am very disappointed in the direction it’s went in. A solid skilled technician in the ring should never fight on that network. He will never get the full credit for his skills. HBO has gravitated to mostly Mexican and East European fighters. They are trying to promote to the public what they think is more action style fighters. They have failed miserably and I will soon be canceling HBO. Horrible commentary plus C class fighters equal cancellation!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    People arguing over whether someone is going to do the job that pleases their bosses or be neutral. Of course people do the job of protecting their employers investment. How is this even arguable. Most leading announcers do, it's the secondary or third announcer that typically goes against the grain because they have to provide the contrasting view. Saying otherwise is stupid and just shows that people don't understand how things work. How many times have we seen hbo or showtime talk about how good a fighter they have on contract looks while they are going life and death with their opponent? Or that a punch landed we clearly can see didn't land.
                    Exactly, NOBODY should be surprised OR complain....it is what it is and you see that on EVERY channel....

But I do get a kick out of the fanboys on here saying that Canelo "destroyed" GGG like he had him hurt or completely dominated him...even the OFFICIAL judges had it by 1 round..that's how close the fight was, it was an excellent performance by both and could've gone either way...Now, if these GGG-Haters want to educate themselves (which they probably WON'T) and want to see someone dominate, completely humiliate and shut down his opponent, then they should watch Mayweather vs Canelo....

Comment

• Roy is the man , I like Lederman and Lampley used to be good but I think he's been told to be on message like Peewee Max Herman

Comment

Working...
                      X