No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Hit With 100,000 Fine By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Hit With 100,000 Fine By The BBBoC

I can't believe the reported £100,000 fine from the board here. Is this the biggest fine a boxer has received for misconduct from the BBBoC or perhaps in the world?

I seriously thought that Saunders would be suspended considering his past offences for similar behaviour, it seems I was wrong, but this seems the biggest punishment they could give out barring removing his licence....

Looking forward to the Andrade fight any way.

The British Boxing Board of Control have moved swiftly and decisively by handing Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) a 100,000 fine only a week after charging him with misconduct after a video surfaced in which he mocked a drug addict and tricked her into hitting a passer-by.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-25-2018, 10:42 AM.

Full statement from the BBBoC.

Comment

Hahaha lol that's at least a couple brand new caravans worth of money right there.

I'm glad the fight with Andrade is still happening and I'm glad he was fined, BJS has done so many terrible things it's about time he was punished. Let's hope Andrade punishes him further!

Comment

Good ruling. Glad they didn't stop the fight, and 100k pounds is a hefty fine to get the point across

Hope that crack ho gave a good job, it was an expensive one

Comment

they should donate it to the victim lmao

Comment

Good! He's always been a prick but that video was disgusting. I think a suspension would also have helped but as long as andrade puts a severe beating on him I don't mind the fight.

Comment

BJS is clearly a bit of a dick but he risks his life for the money he earns, such a large amount shouldn't be taken away for something like that. Also question how much of the 'money going to charity' has a cut taken out of it by various cunts in suits along the way.

Comment

In comparison Chisora was fined 30k for throwing table at Eddie Hearn and head of sky boxing Adam Smith lol

Its mad to think had he not done this he could have had another Lambo in his driveway lol well he deserves it lol. . Plus he already has a Lambo.
                Last edited by NahMean; 09-25-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  In comparison Chisora was fined 30k for throwing table at Eddie Hearn and head of sky boxing Adam Smith lol

Its mad to think had he not done this he could have had another Lambo in his driveway lol well he deserves it lol. . Plus he already has a Lambo.
                  maybe a cheap lambo

Comment

The BBBofC needs the money, 100K to any ***** is still something you don't want to give away. So he still gets to box but he gets to think in regards to his future conduct, win win for everyone involve.

Comment

Working...
                    X