Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Hit With 100,000 Fine By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    the only lambo with a tow bar

Infact he could have has 2 extra lambos.. They go cheap on the second hand market.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ice-asc&page=1

Comment

Man’s a knob but it’s still perplexing that BBBoC have fined him this much.

If it goes to ex-fighters like someone said, then good.

BJS does seem a bit of a nasty person though. He’s done a few quite cruel things to people now for his own amusement and not understood the implications.

I don’t think you can really change his behaviour and especially not with a fine. Great boxer. Seemingly a bad person.

Comment

That's a huge amount and he'll never pay it.

Having that amount of cash sitting around and giving it to a non binding authority...ah no!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          You said Lemuix? Lee? Eubank? Man Charlo would destroy them dudes if he fought them and get zero credit.

Billy hoe saunders is average at best and gets his head knocked the fuuck off by Charlo. Fortunately for you billy hoe saunders won't take that fight so we won't get our answer. If billy hoe does put your money and your account up. Don't back down
          If Charlo would beat them kind of fighters, why hasn't he got in the ring with anybody? He's happy fighting bums that's why. He's proven nothing. He couldn't even destroy a shot Austin Trout, so save the American hyperbole.

Why would Billy get in the ring with someone who hasn't done anything? What would be the point? He's fighting more proven fighters.

Charlo even **** himself and refused to get it on with Jacobs, so it's him who won't get in the ring with any of the top fighters. Saunders has his eye on Canelo and Golovkin after Andrade, not some nobody who ducks fights and hasn't fought anything but cripples and bums. He's a hype-job, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            If Charlo would beat them kind of fighters, why hasn't he got in the ring with anybody? He's happy fighting bums that's why. He's proven nothing. He couldn't even destroy a shot Austin Trout, so save the American hyperbole.

Why would Billy get in the ring with someone who hasn't done anything? What would be the point? He's fighting more proven fighters.

Charlo even **** himself and refused to get it on with Jacobs, so it's him who won't get in the ring with any of the top fighters. Saunders has his eye on Canelo and Golovkin after Andrade, not some nobody who ducks fights and hasn't fought anything but cripples and bums. He's a hype-job, plain and simple.

The top fighters don't want that work. Especially billy hoe saunders. Charlo knocks his block off. You and I both know that.

You can try that he hasn't fought nobody but your favorite fighter is not in a rush to fight him and he is considered top 5 in the division.

Like I said fuuck your small talk put your money and account up chump. Charlo smokes lil g and knocks hoe saunders head off.

Comment

Bow and kiss the ring f@ggot. You was talking all that shyt. And billy hoe saunders failed a ped test like the pussie he is.

Don't ever in your fuucking life talk that boxing talk with me. I told you when it's a tough fight his bytch ass will find a way out. But kiss the ring pussie!!

Comment

The top fighters don't want that work. Especially billy hoe saunders. Charlo knocks his block off. You and I both know that.

You can try that he hasn't fought nobody but your favorite fighter is not in a rush to fight him and he is considered top 5 in the division.

Like I said fuuck your small talk put your money and account up chump. Charlo smokes lil g and knocks hoe saunders head off.
                When was Saunders supposed to fight Charlo you dribbler when both Lemieux and now Andrade are mandatories? If you can't work that out, don't respond to me.

Jacobs wanted some action with the hype job but Charlo cried off. He's content fighting scrubs you see. So don't go flapping your gums when you know it's his fault for not getting a big fight.

Now stay woke.

Comment

Bow and kiss the ring f@ggot. You was talking all that shyt. And billy hoe saunders failed a ped test like the pussie he is.

Don't ever in your fuucking life talk that boxing talk with me. I told you when it's a tough fight his bytch ass will find a way out. But kiss the ring pussie!!
                  Americans must be ******* then, because most of them are on PED's. How many of your guys have failed tests now? So many to keep count.

Saunders is a scummy gypo, so it doesn't surprise me with him. He's like Fury. No morals.

Comment

They should have locked him for 5 years and then banned him from the sport. Pos cheat.

Comment

When was Saunders supposed to fight Charlo you dribbler when both Lemieux and now Andrade are mandatories? If you can't work that out, don't respond to me.

Jacobs wanted some action with the hype job but Charlo cried off. He's content fighting scrubs you see. So don't go flapping your gums when you know it's his fault for not getting a big fight.

Now stay woke.
                      I said billy hoe saunders wouldn't fight Charlo pussie. When it comes to big fights he ducks or fails test.

Charlo would knock his block off pussie. Do you support that cheater? Answer the question

Comment

Working...
                      X