Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Hit With 100,000 Fine By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is seriously wrong with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Only if billy hoe saunders had that same confidence. I would bet you my account vs your account. And a few thousand dollars.

If that fight does get made don't run from the bet. He will lose to Andrade but get slept left looking a mess by Charlo. You and I both know that
      Saunders does have that same confidence. That's why he's fought Eubank, Lee, Lemieux, and is now fighting Andrade. Charlo is the one who talks and fights bums and cripples.

I know Charlo wins? Even though I said he gives him a boxing lesson? Charlo is too stationary for Saunders. He'll play with him all night. He fights just like his brother and even he lost to Vanes but had to get a gift. These American hype jobs will fall when they actually fight someone with a pulse. Now that's what I know.

I'll see you after Saunders has dealt with Andrade with all your excuses. It's all you lot have after you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        Why is it up to the commission to punish him for some non boxing related incident?
        Obviously they don't like him going wacko like this, so this is a wake up call. As for BBBoC delivering the fine, there's likely a different type agreement with boxers over there than there is here in the States.

Comment

Hopefully Saunders wakes up and stops this wacko shiiiii now. No way for a pro athlete to act. This is even worse than some of the wacko crapola Bonehead has done on video.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            In comparison Chisora was fined 30k for throwing table at Eddie Hearn and head of sky boxing Adam Smith lol

Its mad to think had he not done this he could have had another Lambo in his driveway lol well he deserves it lol. . Plus he already has a Lambo.
            the only lambo with a tow bar

Comment

wtf. If I was BJS I'd told them to go **** themselves and get a license from Luxemburg

Comment

How can a boxing committee fine someone for what they do outside of the ring...?

Are they going to fine every boxer committing any crime over there in the UK from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Saunders does have that same confidence. That's why he's fought Eubank, Lee, Lemieux, and is now fighting Andrade. Charlo is the one who talks and fights bums and cripples.

I know Charlo wins? Even though I said he gives him a boxing lesson? Charlo is too stationary for Saunders. He'll play with him all night. He fights just like his brother and even he lost to Vanes but had to get a gift. These American hype jobs will fall when they actually fight someone with a pulse. Now that's what I know.

I'll see you after Saunders has dealt with Andrade with all your excuses. It's all you lot have after you lose.

You said Lemuix? Lee? Eubank? Man Charlo would destroy them dudes if he fought them and get zero credit.

Billy hoe saunders is average at best and gets his head knocked the fuuck off by Charlo. Fortunately for you billy hoe saunders won't take that fight so we won't get our answer. If billy hoe does put your money and your account up. Don't back down

Comment

Watched the video. Not as bad as I originally thought. I thought he'd shouted abuse at a drug addict, but she's a ********** who plies her trade in the same residential area where children and families live. I mean he does tell her to stop selling her body, spreading disease (the clap) and offers her water. I wish the police would move all the scum, chavs and **********s to the outskirts of town.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      the only lambo with a tow bar
                      And what, pray tell, would the tow bar be used for?

(I got the joke, noice one)

Comment

Working...
                      X