Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn🔥🔥🔥 TEDDY ATLAS DESTROYS MIKE TYSON RESUME! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy has always been anti Tyson ever since Tyson tried making a move on his niece or some shiiit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      9:38 in the video reveals that Atlas not only dislikes Tyson, but hates him with a passion. He's allowing it to influence his opinion of Tyson as a fighter. Rooney, the closest man to Tyson during his fighting years, has said it many times. The change of trainers, the divorce, being fleeced to the tune of tens of millions all lead to his downfall. Maybe someone with a more stable mentality could have handled it better, but it still doesn't detract from his ability as a boxer.

Also, Tyson said it himself before his first fight with Holyfield during the pre-fight press conference:

"I would have beat him earlier" He said this before he even stepped in the ring.

He knew he wasn't the same fighter. Yes, Tyson's competition may not have been stellar but Atlas is being disingenuous in this interview when he says that Tyson would crumble whenever he was confronted. Even in the Douglas fight in which his eye was closed he was still fighting back, and that's with him not even wanting to fight anymore.

Does anyone honestly believe that if Tyson hadn't married a gold digger, left Rooney and swindled he would have lost to Douglas? Atlas knows this. He's just being Atlas here - controversial.
      Don King ruined Tyson more than anyone else.
      He just poisoned his mind and introduced him to cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Teddy has always been anti Tyson ever since Tyson tried making a move on his niece or some shiiit like that.
        Teddy openly cheered for Golota before their fight .
        He even phoned Al Certo to ask about Golota's state of mind.
        Certo told him , Golota was prepared to die in the ring.
        And Teddy told it all over the ESPN broadcast.

Comment

Disagree with so much of his logic. Because Tyson hid from bullies as a kid that mentality won't ever leave him? So many boxers and strong characters in other walks of life were bullied as kids and I'm sure most didn't handle it however Atlas believes they should. LaMotta was scared of bullies as a kid like Tyson and went on to be incredibly strong minded in the ring. The Dr thing is a stupid example, how many doctors on the planet have discovered a new illness and cured it on the spot?

Tyson didn't overcome knockdowns and adversity to come back and win. That does count against him but he did beat some guys who stood up to him like Ruddock. Talking like none of his wins count is just the usual OTT Atlas.

Comment

Ah, I will be interested in watching this later when I'm home. Cheers for posting.

Comment

I understand now why Teddy views boxing, and his judgement is clouded by what's FAIR in life. His mentally ******ed little bro died during heart surgery, his parents split after that. Mom went alcoholic. etc.. personal experience clinging to Golovkin ''winning'' with just a jab. Teddy is a real dude.

Comment

Good video & this was the best part of this podcast along with him talking about his dad the doctor where I thought I heard him almost break down a lil bit.

I don't think he's dogging Tyson's resume so much as the title is suggesting doe. I think he's saying Tyson's opponents had lost before the fight more so then Tyson's resume was sh^tty. And when those 6 guys came in the ring who hadn't lost before the bell rang Tyson lost those fights. So he's 0-6 in real fights. And I think he's more or less right with that take. Sure you can say the Razor fight & some other fights were more competitive & Razor & some other guys came to fight & to win, but I think what Atlas is saying definitely was a character flaw with Tyson in the ring. If he scared you you were almost assured of losing & if you didn't get scared you were almost assured of winning. Thats what I took away from what Atlas said not him smashing Tyson's resume so much.

Comment

damn god interview

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    this right here, I wasnt a Wilder fan when he first came out, I used to clown him but at some point when a fighter lives up to the criteries you judge fighters off etc etc you cant talk **** no more and thats what happened with wilder with me, Im a fan now, dude is bout it, might not look the most "cute" in their but he been getting it done and stepping up. Cant hate on that.
                    go down on the guy already, ya queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Disagree with so much of his logic. Because Tyson hid from bullies as a kid that mentality won't ever leave him? So many boxers and strong characters in other walks of life were bullied as kids and I'm sure most didn't handle it however Atlas believes they should. LaMotta was scared of bullies as a kid like Tyson and went on to be incredibly strong minded in the ring. The Dr thing is a stupid example, how many doctors on the planet have discovered a new illness and cured it on the spot?

Tyson didn't overcome knockdowns and adversity to come back and win. That does count against him but he did beat some guys who stood up to him like Ruddock. Talking like none of his wins count is just the usual OTT Atlas.

this is the truth, Atlas has always been OTT, it's either black or grey no in between for him

Comment

Working...
                      X