Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Smiles: This Payday is Deontay Wilder's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70k 80k and his gates are low as ****. If they dis Wilder this time, Wilder and his people’s have said that he will move on from trying to make a fight with the coward. And I’d side with him. Joshua and Hearn can stay greedy and popular in that part of the world. They don’t care and we won’t either. ******.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Ok.. I will keep it real, *** it! I will say it!.. Hearns is cooking the books.. which is why he's offering a flat rate.. that way other promoters working with matchroom don't know how much he's pocketing after the event. Not even his azzpuppet AJ. Secondly.. 50 million guarantee.. AJ couldn't accept that fight in the u.s.. because eddie has no jurisdiction over vada, in America.. imagine the damage done if he pisses hot in America. No fight, loses belts, a tarnished reputation, lost fans.. lost indorsments deals.. an most of all no 50+ million guarantee, and on top of that.. sued, for about 20 million. Just for being a cheating piece of shyte. Lol.
      Lmao. Good post lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        We still have morons defending AJ an Edwards Hearns after everything Team AJ has said and done and lied on camera multiple times, let that sink in on why they continue to play the game of bait n switch!
        Care to point out these lies? You idiots keep on pushing this angle yet none of you have been able to actually give any evidence to this supposed lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
          Look at the POV numbers... just cause he sells stadiums out doesn’t mean he does the best numbers :/ lol you’re talking tens of thousands compared to millions. What was the numbers for his povetkin fight? I bet not so good...
          Why are you talking this rubbish when Deontay can't ever sell out an arena for crying out loud? When did Deontay make anywhere near to what Joshua does? Which fight did this happen in?

Comment

Keep eating what daddy hearns feeds you baby boy. I feel bad for y’all brits. Gonna take a loss from wilder twice. The gypsy king is going to sleep and then that big slow footed block of a human Anthony Johnson is going to sleep. Not in April though cause that’s for whyte. But you brits will keep eating the spoiled meat hearns feeds you. Sad. Sad what our sport has to go through when such a large group of fans gets brainwashed. Just sad. hope you the best in your recovery after you realize you’ve been robbed by a hype job. 🙏
            How you have the audacity to speak such nonsense when your boy has fought nothing bum bums his whole career and struggled with them. He then steps up to a guy who nearly failed the medical, has high blood pressure, and only 2 rounds of stamina. Didn't stop him beating Wilder until the stoppage. Didn't stop him from nearly knocking Wilder out by having him out on his feet for 2 rounds either. Wilder steps up another level and you know what happens. You delusional yank.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Staples Center or Mandalay Bay EC have been publicly marked as the final two options for the December 1st fight date, and don't act as if you didn't see Wilder fight in front of near 14k at Barclays Center.

Still, let's see how December 1 goes.
              Wow, he fought in front of 2k more than plunger said? All bets are off then. Wilder IS a ticket seller after all. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                Boring fights that go mostly ignored outside of the UK, saddass deodorant commercials, and ducking the real challenges in the heavyweight division is AJ's legacy.
                Name Heavyweights in history that had a better resume than Joshua has after 22 fights?

And you say this knowing the absolute garbage Wilder has fought in 40 fights. And you did it without shame. Hey, at least we're not as deranged and as ****** as Americans are. For that alone means we're winning.

Comment

I’m not really a fan. But I’m a fan of boxing and aj has been ducking wilder so hard that the real nut huggers like yourself are so mad that aj has left a bad taste in the rest of the worlds mouths that y’all are wildin like wilder lol knock it off and educate yourself ya damn brits are to proud for your own good. Again. Keep eating what daddy hearns feeds you bud. You’ll be full of **** soon
                  An American is saying Brits are too proud now? You do know Americans are the most overly proud people in the world? You have no grasp on reality. The US is nothing but one big mental asylum. You idiots really creep me out.

Comment

But the real question is what kinda numbers has aj done compared to wilder. I think he did about 30,000 more on the buys vs Parker than wilder did vs Ortiz... I do believe people really aren’t educating themselves and are just listening to what wilder or what Eddie hearns (cause aj ain’t allowed to talk for himself) says. Y’all need to see what each side is saying and educate ya self cause it’s making a lotta people look ******
                    I think you have made yourself look the most ******iest on this forum today , considering that wilder has never boxed on a PPV show and you talking about what numbers they both did.
                    Pleaee do your homework nubbins before we exchange messages again lol.
                    Joshua did 1.4 million buys vs parker and wilder sold none because it was just on normal showtime subscription not ppv.
                    Next please

Comment

Bravo brother. Spoken like a real Eddie hearns fanboy 👏🏻👏🏻🤫😂
                      Yeah, don't try and dispute what he's saying, just call him a fanboy. You're one of the smart Americans aren't you? I can tell. I can feel your intelligence through the screen. It's really strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X