No announcement yet.

Real talk. Bagged Pov is better than bagged Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real talk. Bagged Pov is better than bagged Ortiz

The sheer quality difference of merking a world class former champion and Olympic legend like Povetkin is far better than beating King Kong Ortiz who we now know is closer to 50 than 40. The win along with Parker and Wlad cements AJ as having the very best resume at heavy besides Fury. Wilder has done nothing close to what AJ has in his 40 fights so AJ proved he is officially the undisputed regardless of what the alphabet soup belts claim.

But Ortiz beat the fearsome Bryant jennings a few years ago, he must be legit!!!!!

Comment

I said yesterday but would like Povetkin to fight Ortiz, I think Povetkin would start favourite for sure but would be a good matchup

Comment

If those two were to rumble today I would pick Ortiz to rip him apart. Just like AJ, he simply has more physical advantages than Povetkin. He is taller, bigger, stronger with a much longer reach, better chin and more punching power than Povetkin.

Comment

In no world does Ortiz beat Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            If those two were to rumble today I would pick Ortiz to rip him apart. Just like AJ, he simply has more physical advantages than Povetkin. He is taller, bigger, stronger with a much longer reach, better chin and more punching power than Povetkin.
            more fantasy to hype up a guy with a really lousy resume. hes got fantasy wins over everyone and real wins over no one!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              more fantasy to hype up a guy with a really lousy resume. hes got fantasy wins over everyone and real wins over no one!
              you calling dave allen and malik scott noone? how dare you! and dont forget about that romanian scaffolder he just blew out of the water in the last fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                Then let's start by having a real one. Let Povetkin have the balls to sign to fight Ortiz tomorrow. He'll knock him into next week. I can guarantee you that Ortiz would fuck Povetkin up

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  you calling dave allen and malik scott noone? how dare you! and dont forget about that romanian scaffolder he just blew out of the water in the last fight
                  The Romanian scaffolder that Joseph Parker couldn't knock out? The same Joseph Parker who AJ had to call his own timeout from, and who Whyte was gifted a win by an incompetent referee?

Comment

Ortiz Vs. Povetkin make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X