Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol 😂 stop playing with us and just announce the fight with Whyte already.

No one but AJs Ball huggers would agree that it makes sense for Wilder to sign a fight with AJ unless the money is there this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Is AJoke turned down $50,000,00 guaranteed! All I need to know. Ortiz would beat him and so would Wilder
      You missed a zero. Still didn’t make a difference to Joshua✌🏿

Comment

Road block #21

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Cant argue there....Ortiz did have Wilder almost out. So hes better than Whyte and and almost the rest of the HW's
          But was he up on the cards no he had 2 maybe 3 rounds but Wilder handled himself well after not like Joshua he held every time he got caught with in the first 4 rounds I truly think he does not beat Wilder

Comment

Hearn is trying to turn Tyson v Wilder in to nothing more than a fight off to face Joshua.The bloke is putting on a show like last night where everybody including the bookies knew what was going to happen.He, through greed and stupidity has booked out Wembley for April without an opponent....what a plank and plan B an opponent that Joshua has already flattened.Talk about losing the plot. Hearn has done brilliantly to make A.J. and himself the sort of huge money he has but is being shown for the novice he really is with the contradictory statements he now regularly makes.

Joshua v Povetkin 1/9 on

Tyson v Wilder---- evens

Joshua v Whyte--ALREADY DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              Most people who make a point of what nationality they are are lying about it to add substance to their argument to make out they're unbiased.

If you disagree then raise some points. Otherwise just stfu.
              I never lie about being English ....i'm very proud.You are making yourself out to be a prat.
              Read my posts my points are there.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                I think Aj beats wilder but Hearn is at fault for this fight not happening both Aj and wilder want it. If Aj is asking for it and wilder is asking for it I don’t get what Hearns hold up is. He obviously isn’t as confident as I am that Joshua can win
                I'm surprised this needs to be put into black and white for you, but making a fight isn't as simple as A and B wanting it. They actually have to sit down and sign on the dotted line.

Fights aren't made through the media.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  The stupidity and lies of the Hearns are so obvious .They are greedy sick liars who are doing a Chris Eubank all over again admittedly on a bigger platform but nothing has changed with them otherwise.Old idiot Hearn even came clean and said Joshua v Wilder should marinade for two years .....and that is their obvious plan .How on earth could Wilder commit to a fight now and finalise any real deal at this stage .Like I say the Hearns are sick greedy bastards who ultimately are depriving the boxing public of the truth and fights we want ....

Barry Hearn has just said Warren will stop Tyson v A.J. ever happening because he will demand too much money ....Warren and Tyson have always stated the fight should be a split 50/50...I unlike the Hearns don't see that as a problem it will gross more than any other in history.They are pair of wankers , that's for sure.
                  If Wilder is not worth 50/50 why would Fury? Wilder has a bigger fan base. AJ vs Wilder is the fight that everyone wants to see.

If Fury is doing a 50/50 with Wilder how then would he be eligible for 50 /50 with AJ if we look at it logically. Of course you wouldn’t have a problem with it because your not involved financially. Likewise I don’t mind Wilder earning 50/50 with Joshua even though rightfully he doesn’t deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    If Wilder is not worth 50/50 why would Fury? Wilder has a bigger fan base. AJ vs Wilder is the fight that everyone wants to see.

If Fury is doing a 50/50 with Wilder how then would he be eligible for 50 /50 with AJ if we look at it logically. Of course you wouldn’t have a problem with it because your not involved financially. Likewise I don’t mind Wilder earning 50/50 with Joshua even though rightfully he doesn’t deserve it
                    So you don't mind Wilder earning 50/50 with Joshua . Sorry you've lost me here .Are you involved ?

Comment

This fight isn't happening next. This is just another way to stir the pot and get all the fans pointing fingers and then sign to fight someone else. As long as they have options it's not gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X