Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is going to have to wait until December and maybe have a shorter training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      The Americans need to put pressure on their cowardly cherry picking champion to fight AJ.
      I'm English .You are making a prat of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        A 50-50 split is a problem when Joshua is a bigger draw. The split should be around 75-25/70-30 in Joshua's favour.
        Your missing the point mate.The fight will only be made IF Tyson beats Wilder then whose the bigger draw!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          I'm English .You are making a prat of yourself.

Most people who make a point of what nationality they are are lying about it to add substance to their argument to make out they're unbiased.

If you disagree then raise some points. Otherwise just stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            I think Aj beats wilder but Hearn is at fault for this fight not happening both Aj and wilder want it. If Aj is asking for it and wilder is asking for it I don’t get what Hearns hold up is. He obviously isn’t as confident as I am that Joshua can win
            I completely agree with you man. I love both fighters and want to see them get in the ring against each other at least a couple of times. I was hoping AJ was going to dump Hearn after the $50,000,000 fiasco, but alas...

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
              Up on all cards, until getting brutally KO’d, so the scorecards are academic aren’t they. A bit like Ortiz v Wilder...

I’m absolutely aware of Joshua’s limitations, but Ortiz has done absolutely nothing in his entire career to suggest he’d beat Joshua.
              Cant argue there....Ortiz did have Wilder almost out. So hes better than Whyte and and almost the rest of the HW's

Comment

Hearn, face it you are not even an afterthought on Wilders calendar. Go distract soneone else& stop trying to promote Joshua on a Wilder fight.

Comment

This type of stuff is part of the reason I refuse to get the DAZN app. I don’t want to support this guy when he clearly is doing everything he can to not make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    That sh it don't even make sense. We can't wait for Wilder. We understand if Wilder loses, well have to find another opponent.

How is it enough time for another opponent, but not enough for Wilder?
                    You are right it makes absolutely no sense

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      Actually they do have to move pretty fast on this to avoid any mandatory challengers being called.

Brezeale is owed WBC title fight which is scheduled to be called in December. The WBA is in a mess with the Fres Oquendo situation. So this needs to be signed as soon as possible if they want all of the titles on the line.
                      The WBC are corrupt and in Wilder back pocket, they have been calling that mandatory forever, the same “mandatory that they use as an excuse to duck Whyte”, the WBA are also in Joshua back pocket, so I don’t expect them to call anything if a unification happens between AJ/Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X