Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Povetkin Strong, But Didn't Hurt Me In The First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ: I won't do it for 50 million dollars.
    Fury: I'll do it if I never make another penny.
    See the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      See the difference?
      Yup! And after seeing PEDvetkin winning on all scorecards I see why.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Pedvetkin was 6001 years old, past his prime, and off his juice. still outboxed AJ until his fossilized body colslapsed.
        Sounds like you're describing Wilder Ortiz, except it took a few more rounds and Deontay needed the doctor to check on him..

Comment

I think that 15 stone comment was a little dig at someone..

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            thought initially he was rocked but look at the replay and he just lost his balance a bit.
            This is what I say to Wilder when Ortiz rocked him because Wilder was not hurt like Joshua plus Povetkin boxed similar to Spilzka too had Joshua rethinking what the next move would be thar is why you see him act hesitant about setting those punches up.

Plus I think Wilder would have beaten Povetkin in better fashion than Joshua did and I think that Ortiz would of knocked Joshua out if he was landing like that

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              See the difference?
              that's 50 million is all fantasy and it's all based on Joshua bringing in all the revenue.
              You see what happens when an overseas fighter takes on a American in there back yard.
              Yeah you got it wilder gets extra seconds to recover from the ref which he got against Ortiz ....Joshua is wise to that and knows he has the say where this fight takes place.
              Where is wilder fighting fury exactly ?

Comment

That's like saying my crock itches but I don't have to scratch it.

Comment

He wasn't hurt in my opinion... I think he was a bit low when povetkin caught him and kind of out of balance.
                  It happens a lot

Comment

no head movement aj wont be able to survive wilder for 12 rounds

Comment

When Josh sniffs you being hurt the end is nigh. You don't last long.
                      But Josh being a cheeky boy 15 stone men can't hurt him?

Comment

Working...
                      X