Rewatched both fights with sound off. GGG the victor #ROBBERY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched both fights with sound off. GGG the victor #ROBBERY

as per title

That’s crazy. I watched the fights a few times and the first one always comes to a draw and Canelo wins the second.....seriously though what is with people turning off the sound and getting different outcomes? And do you guys listen to music or an audio book instead or just sit in a dead silent room?

Comment

watched it in slo motion and lights dimmed... Canelo won both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        as per title
        What's your scorecard?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            watched it in slo motion and lights dimmed... Canelo won both fights.
            Well that’s because you still had the sound on my man. Try it again this time on mute

Comment

Watched with 3D glasses, in 4K, sound off, in black & white, slow motion, 5x in a row, 1st & second fight & the first fight ALWAYS ends in a draw. 2nd fight Alvarez ALWAYS goes home the MW champion. (Isn't that weird??)

Comment

Here is a picture of Don Juan Pond the saltiest body of water on earth.

Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-23-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I have the whole fight downloaded with no commentary just raw audio from the crowd. It's extremely clear that canelo won.

Comment

Why say you are done with Boxing and continue to post on a Boxing forum?

Comment

Working...
                    X