Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, Oleksandr Usyk - Face To Face at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    You sound like Gandalf describing the hobbits in lord of the rings

Never seen Lord Of The Rings so I wouldn't know.

Comment

Bomber ices this *****

Comment

So glad for Usyk he will get the exposure in that fight, Usyk will unify Heavyweight in a couple years and become one of the most hated fighters in this forum, similar to GGG, getting hate from the same typical lowlife degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          So glad for Usyk he will get the exposure in that fight, Usyk will unify Heavyweight in a couple years.
          Unify his body with the hospital bed more like

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
            Bomber ices this *****
            Lol and how exactly does fighting a shot haye twice prepare bellew for someone as skilled and relentless with great stamina as usyk?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              So glad for Usyk he will get the exposure in that fight, Usyk will unify Heavyweight in a couple years and become one of the most hated fighters in this forum, similar to GGG, getting hate from the same typical lowlife degenerates.
              The difference between Usyk & GGG is that Usyk is Undisputed World Champ and faces top opposition since his 10th pro fight. And in the last 2 fights he faced unbeaten World Champs in their backyards. GGG only does this since 2017 but before GGG faced only BUMS. After 15 pro fights Usyk has already more achieved than GGG in his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Usyk may indeed win, but Bellew is gonna bust his face up some - trust me.
                Wrong. Gassiev hit Usyk with a bazooka, the dude did his usual routine and upped his work rate from final six from first six, Bellew gets worked over and stopped.

It’s gonna be real pretty.

Comment

Can't wait for the trash talk from Belew. And if he can take Usyk's incoming, he does have a solid chance in this one. And Usyk hasn't been tested all that much. He may have a rough time with Belew's power. Should be an interesting fight no matter how it ends up.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Smart money's on Usyk but one thing I've come to learn is never count Bellew out.
                    Nah, I think I'll count Bellew out.

Bellew "beating all odds" against a shot David Haye consumed with injuries doesn't change the outcome.

This is going to be very one sided, especially considering Usyk has beat up and dominated bigger men than Tony, so he's not even going to have the size advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                      Nah, I think I'll count Bellew out.

Bellew "beating all odds" against a shot David Haye consumed with injuries doesn't change the outcome.

This is going to be very one sided, especially considering Usyk has beat up and dominated bigger men than Tony, so he's not even going to have the size advantage.
                      That's cool, I get it.

I'm no fan of Bellew.

But I picked him to lose to Clevery 2, Chilemba 2, Makabu (brutally), Haye (brutally) and Haye 2 so for that alone I'm just not going to count him out.

Usyk is the best fighter he's faced hands down and rightfully the massive favourite but like I said I've learned not to count him out. I gave him no chance what so ever of beating Makabu or Haye, literally 0% chance. So I won't do that again in regards to Bellew.

Comment

Working...
                      X